Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

November Gathering 2012

Go down 
+15
Kip
Ice Cream Zombie
King Falcon I
Running
Reaper King
Echo
Stormi the Gummy
Kes
Moon
Shadow
Frosty
Splotch
Little
Ebby
Sleepy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

IC: Silentfeather looked at Sagestar, still quite angry about the incident at Highpines.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Raccoonheart glanced around before leading her clan down the hill towards the gathering. She greeted a few cats she passed by but soon joined the other leaders on the rock. She glanced nervously at the leaders. She felt no place up here but Stormstar was still recovering.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Minteyes darted down the hill to the gathering. Even though this was her second gathering she hadn't known anyone outside the clans. And that was how she wanted to keep it. Sitting towards the back by herself, she looked around to see if any of the apprentices or other warriors would be joining her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Falconfang followed in after Raccoonheart. It felt weird without Stormstar, but Windclan needed to make an appearance to let the others know they were still there. As he walked in, he cast an eye around at the others that had already gotten comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Greyheart looked at the windclan cats that were just arriving and immediatly her eyes fell opon Falconfang "Falconfang!" she yelled and raced after him
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

"Hey Greyheart!" he mewed happily, moving over to greet her. "How's the prey running?" Lame. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

"Quiet well, I got my first apprentice" she meowed

OOC: I did a month ago it seems
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Froststar glanced in surprise at Raccoonheart. Where was Stormstar? She dipped her head at Lionstar and Raccoonheart, and seemed to be debating on whether to speak or not. Finally, curiosity won over. "Is Stormstar alright?" She questioned in concern.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Sagestar had nodded briefly to the RiverClan leader as she settled down and was unable to hide the vivid look of amusement at the harsh glares he received from the SkyClan cats. "Flamestar." The tabby greeted the other tom cooly, flicking his ear when he noticed Raccoonheart leap up unto the Great-Rock. He didn't feel the need to speak. Froststar covered the first question he had.

November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"That's awesome!" Falconfang mewed, congratulating Greyheart. He had never even thought about getting an apprentice, not like there were any in Windclan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 pm

"How are you so far?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 pm

The excitement of the young Skyclan medicine cat apprentice suddenly caught Gingerheart's attention before she turned and growled at Kestrelpaw. She wasn't fond of the Skyclan cat and of course, it aggravated her even more to see Mallowpaw so happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Raccoonheart flinched when she heard Froststar speak to her. She turned her head towards her and debated weather to answer or not, but she finally spoke. "Uh... Yes he is fine. We had a Badger attack us recently and Stormstar is not in great shape to make it here, but that doesn't mean we are weak because of that.." She mewed trying make sure the other clans didn't take advantage of the situation that had fallen onto Windclan. She looked at the leaders before sitting down, and trying to calm herself. Being up here with the other leaders when your not one is nerve racking.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

"I'm good," he responded, shifting from one paw to the other. He gave a quick glance around, a bit of nervousness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Lionstar led his clan into the clearing, not looking at anyone. His chin was held high, and eyes were sparking with energy others haven't seen probably in moons. It was quite obvious something good had happened.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2012   November Gathering 2012 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

November Gathering 2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next