Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derping Round Camp [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 11:48

Following behind her, Falconfang entered the camp and looked around. "You know, I liked it quieter when I was a kit," he observed. "But now it's just... desolate." With a frown, he turned his gaze to Minteyes. "Do you think our clan is going to die out?"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 12:43

Nodding at what her fellow clanmate had pointed out, WindClan was dwindling and Minteyes didn't have the best feeling about it. "No, with a new kit I don't think so. There are still some warriors to replenish the clan." Starring out into camp she thought about when she would contribute to that, maybe she wouldn't. "And when the little balls of fur grow up, they will have us to train them." She bumped him with her paw reassuringly.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 12:45

He laughed and playfully bumped her back. "I bet when I have an apprentice, they'll be able to beat yours!" Just playful bragging to take his mind off the seemingly desolate camp.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 12:53

"You wish! My apprentice will surely be able to pin your's to the ground within seconds." Boasting about her talent to teach instead of the actual apprentice's skills, that s/he would have.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 12:58

"Hah, you wish! I can't wait to prove you wrong!" By this time the two cats had reached the fresh-kill pile. "Hey, wanna get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 13:07

Saying nothing she just nodded. Letting the tom have his glory for now. The fresh-kill pile wasn't exactly all that big, with only four warriors and Stormstar to start with and now that Raccoonheart had Icekit to look after she wasn't doing a lot of hunting herself. It only left Duststorm, Falconfang, Stormstar, and herself to hunt. Looking at Falconfang when he asked his question, she pondered on it for awhile. She really wasn't that hungry and there were other cats that needed it. Sure." Taking a small field mouse barely enough to feed a kit, Minteyes took her piece of prey and moved away from the pile. Waiting for Falconfang to join her before she started eating her basically bag of bones.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 14:28

Falconfang grabbed a scrawny rabbit and sat down next to Minteyes before devouring his meal - he was famished! Maybe he had even caught the rabbit; he couldn't remember. "We'll probably have to go hunting again," he mused, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 15:42

"Most likely." The she-cat said taking small bites of her mouse. Finishing the mouse burrying it she looked to Falconfang, "Let's go caught the biggest rabbit there is out on the moor." Obviously they probably wouldn't even see it but there was always that chance.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 15:45

Finishing his own rabbit and replicating her actions, Falconfang smiled and nodded. "At least we don't have to feed a huge clan, huh?"

OoC: Are we actually going hunting? I did start a hunting topic with Rain, just waiting to continue that one.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:13

OoC: Nuh, I don't think so.

"Yea I guess, but it wouldn't be an entirely bad thing either. It would give us time to improve our skills." Minteyes shrugged. Yawning she looked at Falconfang. "Actually, I think I'm gonna take a nap." The she-cat headed towards the warrior den.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:17

"Alright, another time then," he called out, but he didn't follow her to the den. Instead he stood around the fresh-kill pile, just thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:21

AND SCENE!

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Derping Round Camp [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3