Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Wanna be a Warrior!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 11:48 pm

Fallenkit giggled with glee, she finally got to play!She latched onto the struggling warrior with her tiny claws, careful not to get carried away and nick her skin underneath. Her eyes brightened as Nightwing joined her, with herself and the warrior fighting side by side, Gingerheart didn't stand a chance!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 2:35 am

"No!" Gingerheart cried playfully. "You wont win!" That was, u.tip Nightwing had decided to join in on the fun. It was definitely an interesting situation being held on her belly by a small kit and a warrior her own size. In some ways it was a little nerve wracking, but she wasn't going to let that get to her. She was going to win this little war, but the longer she sat under their hold, the more she was beginning to question it. "Alright, alright fine! You win! I give up!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 12:05 pm

Nightwing smiled and jumped off. "We won Fallenstar!" She mewed switching the 'kit' in her name to star, to mimic being a leader.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 2:28 pm

Fallenkit stepped off the surrendering warrior, pride rolling of the kitten in waves. She licked her chest fur, trying to look mature and leader-ish, but failing miserably as a large smile and a giddy squeal escaped her lips. "No one's 'gonna be leader before me, that'll show 'em!" she yipped excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wanna be a Warrior!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: