Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Wanna be a Warrior!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

I Wanna be a Warrior! Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:07

Fallenkit wiggled in the moss of the nursery, running around in circles to stretch her restless muscles. There was nothing to do! The camp seemed so lifeless...she didn't know exactly what everyone was doing, but apparently they were inactive and boring. The only cat who took the time to play with her was Nightwing, but the kit was sure she was busy doing whatever Warrior duties she'd been assigned. The gray kitten's sea-foam eyes brightened, picturing the kind brave she-cat rush into battle, taking down thieving ThunderClan warriors...or even better! A giant fox! The kitten fell into the moss, imagining her idol catching big hawks...with one paw tied behind her back!

Her thoughts had wandered to what other battles Nightwing must have faced - after all, she was a Warrior! And everyone knew that Warriors protected the clan, fought in raging battles, and caught those delicious frogs! The gray kitten's ear twitched...had Nightwing ever taken down a two-leg? Her chest restricted in fear as she thought of the detailed stories of the two-legged's monsters, inwardly scolding herself for having such cowardly thoughts...she was going to be a Warrior! The best of the best! She wasn't afraid of any two-legs. Fallenkit waved a nonchalant paw, she'd take down everything that stands in the way of her clan....e-even two-legs!

She fell on her rump with a huff, nearly going crazy with all this thinking. She needed something to DO! The kit's ears perked up, maybe she could get one of the warriors to teach her how to fight!

With that resolve firmly attached into her mind, the precocious kit bounded out of the nursery's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:18

Nightwing drooped her catches, a frog and a tiny mouse. Leafbare was coming. less and less prey came out. This worried her, she picked out a bird. The meat was really stringy. The bird must have been scared when It was caught, the muscles where all tense and it was difficult to chew. She left it half eaten. Nightwing still sat by it noticing Fallenkit. She smiled to the kit and waved a nice hello with a swish of her fluffy tail.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:31

The first thing Fallenkit noticed when she padded out of her confinement was the cheerful wave of her idol - Nightwing! Fallenkit immediately brightened, excited at the prospect of talking to her again. Laying beside Nightwing was a half-eaten bird, and the gray kitten rushed over to the Warrior, in hope of tasting a different kind of meat today.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:41

Nightwing noticed her looking at the bird. "This one doesn't taste as good." She mewed pointing the the bird with her nose. "Because it was scared when it died. the muscles stayed that way." Nightwing pushed the bird to Fallenkit. "But if you want to get an idea of what it tastes like, go ahead, just don't take big bites." She warned.

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:46

Fallenkit hung on the Warrior's every word as the bird was pushed over to her tiny paws. She took heed on Nightwing's warning, careful to take only small bites. Her tiny fangs dug into the birds flesh, and the kits nearly spit the meat out in disgust. She shook her head as she forced herself to swallow it, "Does bird always taste this way!?" She complained. "It's so chewy! Frog is much better!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:47

Gingerheart had been resting in the Warrior's den when she began to hear the stirrings of the camp. With a rather large yawn Nd a good stretch of her legs, she padded out if the den and I to the clearing where she found Nightwing and... a kit she had never seen before, and did the kit look adorable! Especially trying to eat the bird. "Hey there Nightwing!" she mewed before looking down at the kit with a smile. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:51

Nightwing looked up. "Hey Gingerheart!" She beamed "This is Fallenkit." She motioned to the kitten. She glanced at Fallenkit. "And that is why we don't eat the birds as much as we do the frogs." With a long stretch she got up. She yawned at looked around. Seems like they where the only ones awake at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:01

Fallenkit brightened at the sight of a new cat in the clearing. Hearing Nightwing's introduction, the gray kitten spoke up. "Hi Gingerheart!I'm Fallenkit, future leader of ShadowClan!" The kit had been awaiting a time to say that, and was glad that she could now.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:05

"Is that so...?" Sagestar purred, walking up to the small group, overhearing the competition. "So, I have even more competition to worry about, do I? And what might your name be?" The tom looked down at the gray she-kit with a curious look on his face, clearly amused. He hadn't met the newest members of the clan yet.

I Wanna be a Warrior! PDt1Qqd I Wanna be a Warrior! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:13

Nightwing purred. She used to have that much ambision. "And you may be a good one." She nodded She buried the bird because no one was going to actually eat it. because the person who hunted is a very bad hunter. She jumped when she heard Sagestar's voice. "Oh, hey Sagestar!' She smiled. At least someones else was up.

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:21

Fallenkit looked on in awe as she saw ShadowClan's leader, and a little embarrassed that he heard her resolve. Fighting off her blush, the kitten puffed out her chest, "You bet I'll be! Because when I'm Fallenstar, the whole forest will bow down to the almighty ShadowClan!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:12

Gingerheart laughed in amusement at the small kit's confidence. It was so interesting just to see how determined she was, especially from someone so young. "Well you are going to have to beat me to being leader first!" She mewed happily, trying to ruffle Fallenkit's fur a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:13

Fallenkit did not falter at Gingerheart's 'challenge', instead being filled with more confidence. The gray kitten pounced on Gingerheart, giggling with the innocence only kits held, "Nu uh, I will be leader!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:18

As soon as the kit jumped onto Gingerheart, she fell over with a crash-- probably a little overdramatic-- to usher Fallenkit's good mood. "Oh no! You got me! You will be the next leader!" She mewed with a mrrow of laughter as she lightly batted at the kit with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:22

Nightwing purred with laughter and jumped next to Gingerheart holding her legs down gently, "I'll help you Fallenstar!" She cheered.HEr tail swished as she joined in on the play fighting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna be a Warrior!   I Wanna be a Warrior! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wanna be a Warrior!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next