Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can I Have My Name Now?

Go down 
+2
Reaper King
Icee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Can I Have My Name Now? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:51

The little unnamed kit of WindClan woke up to complete darkness. The lynx-point kitten began to panic about this and run around the enclosed area. She occasionally bumped into cats while her panic attacked continued. She eventually came to a stop, seeing as she was out of breath. Something began to haunt her mind.

Am I blind?

Can I Have My Name Now? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9997

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:56

Raccoonheart awoke blinking her eyes a couple of times getting used to the light. She lifted her head and looked at her kit running around in a panic, and then eventually stop. She frowned then mewed, "Is something wrong, my little one?" She asked concerned for her kit.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 15:27

The kit looked down in sadness. She shook her head lightly. Her mother would be so disappointed.

"I... I can't see..." she mumbled, barely audible.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 19:49

Hearing a commotion in the nursery, Falconfang poked his head inside and stared at the sad kit.

"Have you tried opening your eyes?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:04

"Uhh..." the kit was dumbfounded.
Oh right! Her eyes were closed! *insert kitty facepalm here*

"So.. do I just... open them... like this?" she asked with an unsure tone as she slowly opened her eyes.
A bright light burned her eyes as she opened them, so she shut them tightly. Unnamed kit sat there and slowly opened and closed her eyes until she could open them wide. She blinked a couple of times to clear her surroundings.

Everything she saw was was amazing. Though it was just the nursery, it was still a sight to see. She looked over to see her mother's form for the first time. Raccoonheart was such a beautiful gray cat in the kit's eyes that it made her jealous. She tried to look at her own body, but only found small striped legs. She then looked up at the other cat. It was a simple brown tom, though he too looked better than her.

"You're all so pretty! I'm just, ugh..." she mewed.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:45

Raccoonheart gave a purr as her kit opened her eyes. "Oh my little one you have my eyes. They are a beautiful blue just like mine." She said with a smile. "Also as you grow your fur won't be so fluffy, and it will smooth out." She looked at her kit again, and studied her for a moment. "Hmm... How about your name being Icekit? Seeing how you have beautiful ice blue eyes." She asked.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 21:11

Falconfang shuffled his paws a little awkwardly, then laughed and mewed "I think you're quite pretty, little kit. Have fun," he finished, nodding at Raccoonheart and waving his fluffy tail at the kit before heading back to the warrior's den.

OoC: *exits the simple brown tom*
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 21:38

Ooc: pedddooo! He's calling her pretty!

Ic:
"Icekit... I like it!" the newly named kit mewed. Her eyes lit up as she began to wonder what she would grow up to be. Icekit let out small mews of happiness.

"I want to be a warrior just like you, Raccoonheart!" the lynx-point meowed to her mother. Little did she know, StarClan had other plans for the kit.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:44

OoC: I regret nothing.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 7:02

Raccoonheart dipped her head at Falconfang in return, before her left. She looked at Icekit, "That was Falconfang, he just became a warrior not to long ago." She gave a small purr. "And to be a warrior like me you're going to have to work very hard as an apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 7:26

The she-cat stirred from the warrior den. Walking to the nursery she wanted to check up on the newest queen. Entering the nursery Minteyes saw Raccoonheart and her kit, she wasn't exactly sure if the queen had given the newborn a name. "Hello Raccoonheart, are you well?"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 16:48

There was a small gruff from outside of the nursery as Stormstar came padding up, a large rabbit in his jaws. He poked his head in as he dipped his head to Minteyes and to Raccoonheart. His eyes smiled when he saw his small little kit. "Hello," he purred. Part of him hopped that his daughter wouldn't be afraid of him, as he was taller and bigger then most cats.

Can I Have My Name Now? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 18:41

Raccoonheart turned her head towards Minteyes. "Yes, I am fine thank you. This little one here finally has a name. Her name is Icekit after her eyes." She purred happily. She turned to Stormstar refusing to get up because her nest was really comfy, and she needed all the rest she could get. "Hello Stormstar. I hope you're not over doing yourself taking on my job.." She paused for a moment. "Maybe you should let Falconfang or Duststorm take over until Icekit here is an apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 3:53

Stormstar let out a small huff, not being able to do much else with the rabbit in his jaws. His ears flickered, a smile appeared on his lips as he dropped the rabbit at his mate's paws. "Icekit, eh? What a wonderful name for a wonderful kit," he purred, before glancing at his deputy. "It's fine, Raccoonheart. It's nothing I can't handle."

Can I Have My Name Now? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 10:33

Minteyes looked at the small kit, it gave her a feeling. Although she couldn't name it, she thought about when and if she would haves kits, and with who. With who was the most important part of having kits. "Well I think I will go get my duties started and hopefully finished, bye Icekit." Her tail swished in the air as she left the nursery and began her warrior duties.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Have My Name Now?   Can I Have My Name Now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Have My Name Now?