Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Trial of Snowy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Trial of Snowy Empty
PostThe Trial of Snowy

This trial has been approved by the three active administrators, Jay, Sleepy, and Rain, and regards the possibility of Snowy and Kitty being the same person. It has five people to the jury: Storm, Splotch, Falcon, Sun, and Little. They are asked to think fairly of the situation.

Defendant: Snowy, Kitty
Prosecutors: Jay, Sleepy

The way the trial will work is as follows:

The Prosecutors will present any evidence or their argument.

The Defendant(s) will defend themself(ves) from said argument.

The jury will vote Guilty or Not Guilty regarding what they have read.

Once Sleepy and Snowy, as well as Kitty have posted, we shall begin.

Share this post on: reddit

The Trial of Snowy :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: The Trial of Snowy
Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 pm by Sleepy
I will begin, if that's alright.

We suspected Snowy and Kitty being the same person from the very beginning. Not only did no one ever hear of Kitty's supposed sister to begin with, but her behavior was quite odd.

While one might not consider this solid evidence, she came on asserting that she was Kitty's sister right away and was quite familiar with the ways of our little corner of the internet. I believe she was addressing people by their nicknames by her first day.

She got some grief at first but she was mostly left alone. But it came to this because Jay and I personally have suspected her of multiple accounts. I'll present our case now.

I'll begin with saying that Snowy has been proved as a liar before. She came on saying that she was 16 and it was later revealed that she was two years younger than she said she was.

Snowy by accident did this in chat:

"All Legends. Snowy has Keldeo, Reshiram, Articuno, Darkrai, Cresseilia, and Virizion in her part.

*party

*Kitty"

I have never seen someone accidentally refer themselves as someone else accidentally in all my time being here. It doesn't matter if you're siblings or the bestest of friends, it's just something that doesn't happen.

She also speaks for Kitty a lot ("It depends on the person. xD I hate to speak about my sister in situations, but she had Embereyes in mind for a long time, and she finally got to rp her. She was so happy, but when the reboot came, she was just destroyed") and also once said that her sister had finally "let" her join.

Let me remind you that Snowy is supposedly five years older than Kitty and most likely doesn't need her nine year old sister's permission to join a website.

And while we're on the subject of Kitty being nine, she apparently cut half of her own finger off with a kitchen knife while cutting carrots. Striking your own finger is definitely a possibility, but cutting it off (especially when you are a nine year old girl) is extremely unlikely. Especially if you're just cutting carrots, which is a situation where you're usually not quickly slashing down on them.

So the likelihood of a girl accidentally cutting her own finger off in one swing is extremely improbable and is most likely something to take a break from using two accounts at once.

They have also declined the chances we gave them to prove that they are two separate people on the grounds that they claim their parents wouldn't let them.

EDIT: Now that I've rested I edited so my post seems a bit more coherent.
Anonymous
Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 am by Guest
OK. So, now to defend the things Sleepy has put.

I thought I would get more respect for putting I was 16. I am known to rarely make up stories, but not often at all. I just wanted more respect, because from what I judged some on here didn't give Kitty much respect when they first found out she was 9. (I watched her alot.)

Proof: It is true our mother wouldn't let us. My dad didn't care, but my mom did say to remove skype since she is worried about pedobears and stuff, and I couldn't convince her that they were kind people. I, (and by I, I mean me) downloaded skype without my mother's permission, because I knew she'd say no. But since we recently got tablets, that will be arranged. I can put skype on it, and me and Kitty can say Hi. (Yes, we did have an iPad, but our mother isn't letting us use it anymore. She's pretty serious.)

Finger:

It wasn't a butter knife, it was one of those "Forever Sharp" knives. The only reason why my mother let her use it was because she was beside her, and she seemed pretty capable of it. I didn't think she was, seeing that she was only 9, (by was, I mean that she's basically 10, since her b-day is in 8 days) I didn't think she'd be doing it good, but for the first half she was cutting quick and easy, but then she got a little to fast, since she doesn't have much patience, that's what I'm assuming.

Joining:
I'm not much of one who "fights" to do things alot, but when I get mad, I get mad. I didn't care much about joining the first million times I asked her, but when I finally really wanted to, and she said No, I got p'd off. I finally dragged her off of the computer and joined. There's more to the story, but I don't want to get to personal.

Error in c-box:
I used to speak for Kitty alot, and a few times I would say "I just got a DS, it's so unfair!" and what I meant to say was, "Sarah(Yeah, that's her real name.) just got a DS, it's so unfair!" Because she did get a DS, but she paid for it. Also, I would say: "I just got to eat out at McDonalds, while I didn't." when I actually meant, "Sarah just got to eat out at McDonalds, while I didn't." Sometimes it just slips out that way, and it does often happen on computers too. I can go dig out a screenshot of me doing it on the forums in GPXPlus, if needed.

I didn't have to put much thought into these, seeing that they happened about 1-2 years ago, and recently. The most recent one was the finger thing,(Eh, didn't know what else to call it,) so yeah.

I'll let Kitty on so she can post her deference, her side is different then mine, but it may be 1-2 hours before she gets on. (I hog the computer when I get the chance on it.)
Jay
Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:52 am by Jay
Okay. Number one, all the current WCC administrators are under 16, and it is a cat site, so why would you feel that you'd have to be 16 to be respected? And anyhow, it was an example about how you are very much capable and willing to lie to us.
Number two, Sleepy said nothing about a butter knife. With the sharpest of knives, it takes a few blows. A butter knife cannot even pierce skin, so I don't know why you'd think that would be a part of our argument.
Number three, that still does not explain the fact that you said she let you join.
Number four, I've spoken for a lot of people. I've had multiple friends on WCC, and I've had friends who needed me to speak through them. Never in my life, and probably in the jury's life as well, did I say my name instead of someone else's. I cannot fathom that being an actual mistake, unless I was holding up two identities.
And the fact that you talk about her so much is utterly ridiculous. I bet the people on this site do not even know of my siblings. I don't know a lot of other people's siblings. Torm has siblings on WCC, but doesn't talk about them a lot. Why do you bring her up in every post? It seems like you are trying to reinforce the idea that you are not Kitty, but you have been trying way to hard and it basically seems obvious that it is the opposite.
Jay
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 pm by Jay
Sorry for the double post, but...

I think this speaks for itself.:
THE IDENTITY OF THE SUPPLIER WILL BE WITHHELD

Unless Kitty posts a confession, though, we still need a fair trial, so the jury can post now.

So jury. If you think Snowy is guilty for double accounts, post the word "Guilty". If you think she is innocent, post "Not Guilty." Do not vote just because she is a friend or just because Sleepy and I are your friends. Vote because of the accusations and the arguements presented.
King Falcon I
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:18 pm by King Falcon I
Guilty

(I know we only need to post 1-2 words, but I feel I should say: I have slightly reasonable doubt about the guilt of Snowy and Kitty, but without denial from both parties, I can't really feel that they're innocent. So my vote stands as guilty.)
Sun
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm by Sun
Guilty

Splotch
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:52 pm by Splotch
My vote is guilty.

The photo speaks for its self.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm by Stormi the Gummy
Guilty...

And to think I trusted you? Pathetic. But I won't get harsh now. I'm listening to Minecraft Style.

Serious again: All out guilty.
Jay
Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm by Jay
Little can post his vote if he wants, but majority votes Guilty. The Snowy account is being deleted and Kitty is being banned for 20 days starting Monday.
Little
Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 am by Little
Yes, I vote guilty as well DX I feel stupid for trusting her.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Trial of Snowy

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: