Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokefarm Rant

Go down 
+3
May
Jay
Echo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 11:02

i just realized how amazing gpx is.

I HATCHED
GODDAMN
SHINIES
ALREADY
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 12:06

I used my only honey, but it says I still have one! :O :D

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 14:22

Uhmm... Honey? What do you mean? Honestly, if you people on here that still have a Pokefarm account still go on, get ready to be scammed sooner or later.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 15:48

On GPX, The sweet honey.

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:27

Oh, wow am I stupid. XD I've been on there for awhile, but what's your account name Mossy?

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:42

Echo neh Star wrote:
Uhmm... Honey? What do you mean? Honestly, if you people on here that still have a Pokefarm account still go on, get ready to be scammed sooner or later.

And I suppose you will continue to critic and/or bug us about it as if we are wrong and have no good reason to go on there because you know everything about us therefor there is no reason at all to go on and we are all just stupid idiots..?

Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokefarm Rant - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokefarm Rant - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokefarm Rant - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 1voydPokefarm Rant - Page 2 2gy1qubPokefarm Rant - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokefarm Rant - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:57

Alright. I'm going to stop this now. Storm, there is no where in that post you quoted that implies that anyone is wrong and are idiots, nor is she critiquing you or bugging you. Well, she might be bugging you, but you don't have to look at this topic x3 she was expressing her opinion about how she feels about the site. It might be a scam; it might not be. Whether it is or it isn't, if you want to stay on the site, go right ahead. No one is stopping you. So don't start an argument about it please. No one is an idiot. No one is stupid. No one knows everything. GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES.

Carry on :3
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 17:59

I know...Or at least I did the first time. It hugged me when she brought it up AGAIN though. There was no need for that.

Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokefarm Rant - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokefarm Rant - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokefarm Rant - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 1voydPokefarm Rant - Page 2 2gy1qubPokefarm Rant - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokefarm Rant - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 18:03

I'm glad I'm not the only one on a device other than the computer xD and I understand. I'm just trying to keep an argument from breaking out is all :3 thank you for understanding~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 18:27

I'm truly sorry for bringing it up again Stormi. Though I do believe that Kolink does not care for the site, but money for himself.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 19:56

Actually, I'm currently questioning about it. I said "Kolink, I've heard claims you copied another site because you were banned from it." And he said that he had copied it, to you know make it ' the same but better'.
And, on GPX I'm Mossy

PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokefarm Rant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2