Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 11:49

WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Pokeball

One day, a boy named Pierce and a girl named Tesla went off on a journey through the Kansai Region. They got all the badges, and Tesla ended up becoming champion. Over their lives, they dominated leagues around the world, but found that the league was especially hard on younger trainers striving to be great.
With the money they earned from battling, they bought a newly discovered island, and strived to change that, by opening a battling school for young trainers. The Elementum Pokemon Battling Academy was born. Located on the recently populated Elementum Island, it is for trainers who specialize in a single Pokemon type, and want to exceed and become champions.
It is a tropical island, with white beaches, crystal water, and impressive rooms to stay in. Join a class depending on your type, and become the top trainer of the academy!

Click here to enter!

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! PokeballPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Pokeball

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 12:58

...This site isn't gonna be really fun then crush all the members' dreams when it dies because the admins never got on, right?

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! 1voydPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! 2gy1qubPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 13:03

Definitely not. Well, it'll be really fun. That's about it though. No dreams will be crushed.

And look, it's continued on from the three weeks that Azure lived :D

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 13:08

We are advertising it outside of WCC as well. Azure died because it was cliche. This is a little less cliche. 8D

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 18:27

It's survived for one day. That means it is safe to join! 8D So do it please~

Also, I know it was a double post, but shuddap I'm an admin.

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptyTue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:44

bump

Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 12:58

Bumpbumppleasejoinbump

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!   Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Gakuen Elementum | Welcome to the Island!
Page 1 of 1