Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Will Make You Kitty Icons!

Go down 
+3
Splotch
Little
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! Empty
PostSubject: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 13:20

Simple Icons. I'm bored.

Example:

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 2hp36t3

Template:

Name Template(Only fill out this part if you want your cat's name on the picture):

Name:
What do you want on the picture?(Prefix, Suffix, or both):

Actual template without name template(If you want your cat name on it, copy/paste the name template above this one):

Eye color:
Coat Color(Main):
Markings/Markings colors:
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background):
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768):

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI Will Make You Kitty Icons! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI Will Make You Kitty Icons! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI Will Make You Kitty Icons! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 1voydI Will Make You Kitty Icons! 2gy1qubI Will Make You Kitty Icons! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI Will Make You Kitty Icons! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:03

Name: Fireshade
Eye color: Blue.
Appearence: I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 16ghkc0
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background):N/A
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768): 100x75, please

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Little on Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:25

Edited

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI Will Make You Kitty Icons! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI Will Make You Kitty Icons! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI Will Make You Kitty Icons! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 1voydI Will Make You Kitty Icons! 2gy1qubI Will Make You Kitty Icons! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI Will Make You Kitty Icons! StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi on Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:28

Name: Splotchfur
What do you want on the picture?(Prefix, Suffix, or both): Just the Prefix
Eye color:Dark Blue
Coat Color(Main): White
Markings/Markings colors:Calico (I will send you a pic if you wish)
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background): N/A
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768):um like, DA icon small? if not, 100x75

^^

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 15:59

Sorry they are taking long. I had started them, and then people visited, and then I ate dinner and did my homework. Splotchy, I'd appreciate a picture, considering calicos can look different.

Little's:

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 345d2qf

BTW THIS IS NOT MY ICON LINEART!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 16:48

ok, I was working on a refrence sheet, i will send it to you in a sec.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 17:56

Okay :3

In the mean time, any more requests?
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 19:06

Eye color: amber
Coat Color(Main): tan
Markings/Markings colors: dark brown stripes on face, cream stripe down back, tapering of at middle of tail
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background): The night skyyyy
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768): IKD
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 3:33

I'll get right on it ^ ^

EDIT:

Here's Splotch's:

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 1getk

Flamey's:

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! 2hd2tll

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 4:07

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 8:09

Name: Mosspelt
What do you want on the picture?(Prefix, Suffix, or both): Both
Eye color: Bright green
Coat Color(Main): Black
Markings/Markings colors: 3 claw scar over his right eye
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background): N/A
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768): 100x75
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:25

Thanks, Stormi! It's really cool.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:28

IT. IS. AWESOME! <3

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:14

Dark's:

I Will Make You Kitty Icons! Oh33ug

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:53

Eye color: Icy blue
Coat Color(Main): Black
Markings/Markings colors: White muzzle, front right paw, and tail-tip. Blood red collar with dog teeth.(If you can)
Background color(Put N/A If you want a transparent background): Black with blood dripping down from the top.
Picture Size(100x75, 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768): Um... I don't know. I'm not good with sizes. Choose for me, please? o3o

I know this sounds like Scourge; he's one of my chars, Scourge's son, Drip.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Make You Kitty Icons!   I Will Make You Kitty Icons! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Will Make You Kitty Icons!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next