Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Preview - The Great Flood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Preview - The Great Flood Empty
PostSubject: Preview - The Great Flood   Preview - The Great Flood EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 9:12

Silverstar jumped up onto River-Rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the River-Rock for a clan meeting!" She yowled. Her voice strong and proud. Meanwhile, Thistlepaw, Sandpaw, and Poppypaw excitedly gathered beneath the River-Rock. Swiftstep, Oakfur, Beaverclaw, and Gingerpelt joined. Minkpaw joined, but sat in the back with a low growl.
While the rest of the clan gathered, Silverstar smiled. "It is a great time for Riverclan, for today, one apprentices shall become a warrior." She said. "Minkpaw, Please step forward." Her voice was full of pride and joy. "Gingerpelt, Is he ready to become a warrior?" She spoke. "Yes. Minkpaw is ready." Gingerpelt said, his pelt prickling with pride. "I, Silverstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him unto you to make him a warrior in his turn." She said. Minkpaw looked eagerly up at Silverstar.
"Minkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" Silverstar said, firmly. Minkpaw nodded. His voice full of pride. "I do." he said. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Minkpaw, from now on, you shall be known as Minkheart. Riverclan welcomes you as a full warrior." She finished. She leaped down from River-Rock. Minkheart came up and pressed his nose on Silverstar's shoulder. "Thank you." he said. Thistlepaw and Sandpaw growled. "When are WE going to be warriors?" they wailed, impatiently. "Minkheart, you are now to sit in a silent Vigil and protect the clan for the night." she said, and the camp cleared.
To be edited. Leave critique below~ This is only a preview.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Preview - The Great Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preview - The Great Flood   Preview - The Great Flood EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 18:18

Great job! I love it! I want more.
Back to top Go down

Preview - The Great Flood
Page 1 of 1