Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My First Forum~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 17:26

TRIUMPHANT

My First Forum~ 149093s

http://triumphant.forumotion.com/

Role play as an average every-day citizen in the modern world, or become a creature of the night on a quest simply for blood.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site is a work-in-progress, but so far I've done a lot of work on it, and is rp-able at the moment, to I went ahead and put it up <3

Hope you like it!

~Stormi

My First Forum~ Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy First Forum~ Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy First Forum~ Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy First Forum~ I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My First Forum~ 1voydMy First Forum~ 2gy1qubMy First Forum~ One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy First Forum~ StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 18:30

Can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 3:30

Yes please as long as you don't destroy it >.<

My First Forum~ Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy First Forum~ Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy First Forum~ Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy First Forum~ I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My First Forum~ 1voydMy First Forum~ 2gy1qubMy First Forum~ One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy First Forum~ StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 7:25

What makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 15:29

Can I help too? I'm good with moduals and adding cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:22

Sure :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 17:58

Could I possibly help?

-Snowy
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 13:15

No thanks...I think I have ebough help. Plus....

PEOPLE. JOIN NOW OR DIE. /shot lolno, but please right now it's only me and my facebook friend :3

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 13:48

I'll join! I have been waiting for a site like this!!!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ EmptySun 23 Sep 2012 - 12:03

More people join! We currently have 3 members: Roseya(My friend), Darkly(Darkie), and Stormi(Me).

It's a fun site ouo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Forum~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Forum~   My First Forum~ Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Forum~
Page 1 of 1