Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A breeze in the wind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A breeze in the wind. Empty
PostSubject: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 18:09

Coldheart stood on a small rock in the camp. Her eyes shone proudly. Her fur ruffling in the wind. She shut her eyes, and after awhile, opened them happily. She felt like she needed to go into the tree's, but she didn't know why, she just felt the urge. She stepped off the rock, and jumped up into the tree closest to camp.
She started racing through the trees, leaping, practicing her jumping skills, and her love for being high in the tree tops; "I am the Skyclan deputy!" She said, leaping at a farther distance into another tree. "And I will not rest until, I finish leaping every tree in Skyclan territory!" she yowled. Happily, she kept leaping tree to tree. Her scent and her claw marks told anyone who came up there, would know she was there,
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 20:18

OOC: That color is blinding Ember...

IC: Silentfeather limped out of her den, looking at Coldheart, mewing "What in StarClan's name are you talking about? You'll scare every prey in the territory not to mention you might injure yourself jumping every tree."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 14:20

ooc: I dun't care. :D

ic: Coldheart kepy leaping. 'I've been doing this alot more, Silentfeather. I doubt I'll ingure myse-" She slipped and fell out of the tree, landing on her feet. 'I'm fine.' she mewed. She jumped back up in the tree, and just sat.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 15:54

OOC: o.o And you spelled injure wrong.

IC: Silentfeather sighed "Watch yourself."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:01

ooc: darn...

ic: Coldheart looked at the ground. 'Alright...' she said.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:56

OOC: LOL

IC: Silentfeather shook her head before replying "Come to me if your legs get sore." as she limped back to her den.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A breeze in the wind.   A breeze in the wind. Empty

Back to top Go down

A breeze in the wind.
Page 1 of 1