Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calm breeze~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Days like these were rare nowadays. The deputy was busy most of the day everyday. He barley had a chance to catch his breath so when he had a moment to relax, the tom made sure to enjoy it to the fullest. Right now, Swiftstep was sitting in the camp's clearing. He was enjoying the calm breeze that ruffled his short fur. The brown cat didn't mind if any of his clan-mates joined him. He liked their presence when he relaxed. Nothing beat chatting with friends and family.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Lionkit boredly watched the camp. He wanted to do something. Anything. He was going to become an apprentice soon, just he didn't know when. And until then, he had to find something to occupy his time. He enjoyed playing, but he just wasn't feeling like it right now. He scanned the camp, his golden eyes landing on the deputy. Perhaps he could talk to Swiftstep. He slowly got up and padded over to him. "Hi Swiftstep. What are you doing?"

Calm breeze~ Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Mayslayer

Mayslayer

Characters : Shadekit ♀
Number of posts : 11

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Shadekit just wanted somewhere quiet where she wouldn't be judged because she wasn't like the other kits. She knew she was different, but she hated it when cats would look at her with pity in their eyes when she struggled to get words out or speak in a way they would understand. The only problem was that she didn't want to be alone. So she softly padded up to where Swiftstep was, sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 pm

The deputy turned to face the tom-kit. However, before he could answer his question, the brown tom noticed a little she-kit just sitting down right next to him. Swiftstep chuckled at the site. He might as well be a kit-sitter today. "Well, l I was just feeling the breeze, Lionkit. It makes me feel like i'm floating in the clouds when I close my eyes. You should try it sometime. It'll calm yer nerves right up!" The tom then turned to look at Shadekit, ready to address her next. "Why hello there darlin'! Did you come to join Lionkit an' I?" the sleek feline nudged Shadekit in a friendly manner before continuing, now speaking to the two of them, "Here, both of ya'll, climb on my back. Let's get you guys a bird's eye view of our territory from here." Swiftstep laid down and waited for the pair to climb on.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mayslayer

Mayslayer

Characters : Shadekit ♀
Number of posts : 11

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Shadekit's eyes widened slightly when the older tom addressed her. The she-kit started to respond before cutting herself off, rethinking her choice in words. This process repeated itself a few more times, Shadekit glaring down at the ground as she became increasingly frustrated with herself after each try. She finally sighed, giving up and just nodding to Swiftstep before clambering onto his back, trying not to dig in her claws too much so she didn't make the deputy uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:41 am

Lionkit looked at the deputy curiously. Feeling the breeze? Weird. Maybe useful though. Though he did hear climb on my back, so that peaked his interest. He brushed his tail across the ground and climbed up onto Swiftstep's back. His fuzziness blended with Swiftstep's fur as he looked around the camp from the higher viewpoint. It was really cool looking! Much better than being in the nursery. He could see some of the camp from here, and just a little bit of the territory. He'd never seen the territory before. He wondered what it would be like to be out there.. hunting, fighting for his clan.

Calm breeze~ Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calm breeze~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm breeze~   Calm breeze~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm breeze~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-