Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) Empty
PostSubject: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 14:41

Feathersong waited in the clearing for her apprentice, Gingerpaw o3o

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 21:40

Gingerpaw bounded into the clearing where Feathersong was waiting for her. As the sun set, the more excited the young apprentice was about her training. "Hey Feathersong!" She practically shouted even though she was right next to her mentor. "What are we going to do today? Are we going to go on another border patrol? Will we be able to fight Thunderclan cats?" She asked, emphasizing the last two words to prove that she was thrilled just to be out in the territory especially to keep that other clan from entering it.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 14:03

Feathersong smiled. "Today, we're hunting. You're going to learn how to hunt for your own food!" She liked Gingerpaw's enthusiasm.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 16:02

The young apprentice's eyes suddenly grew huge with excitement, the rest of her face beaming with the same kind of happiness. "Really?!" She squeaked like a kit before suddenly stopping herself, sitting down, and taking a deep breath. "That's so awesome! Then I'll actually be able to help the clan! Sagestar will be so proud of me! And you of course," She mewed, dipping her head respectfully to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 11:29

Feathersong smiled at her apprentice, liking the fact that she wanted to learn. She led the cat out to the territory.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 20:52

Gingerpaw followed with some pep in her step /shot. Every minute out in the territory was thrilling, exhilarating. She couldn't wait to be able to hunt! "So when can I start hunting, Feathersong?" she asked as if she already knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 14:41

Feathersong let a warm smile slip across her face as they came to a somewhat marshy area. But it was actually quite nice, and peaceful. She always liked hunting here.
"Here's where we start, Gingerpaw," Feathersong answered the apprentice. "Show me your hunting crouch, Gingerpaw," she instructed calmly, turning around to see her apprentice's crouch.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySun 23 Sep 2012 - 15:47

Gingerpaw's face beamed as she jumped down into a crouch with her front paws out in front of her and her rear in straight in the air. She had seen a few apprentices do this before her so she thought she had it down. It didn't seem too hard, but it actually looked kind of funny. "It's just like this! I watched the older apprentices do it just like this!" She mewed as she started creeping forward towards a stray leaf as if it were a mouse. Of course, she was louder than a monster on the Thunderpath, but she thought she was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 17:18

Feathersong giggled. It actually wasn't bad at all. "Good," the deputy complimented, flicking her tail towards a small mouse about a tree length away. "Try on that."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:39

Gingerpaw glanced over to see what Feathersong was pointing at before her eyes landed on the small mouse. Giving it a devilish grin, the young apprentice crouched down like she had before and got ready to spring. With her rump in the air, she crawled forward slowly until she thought she was close enough to make the catch. Then, without a second thought, she jumped for it. But, as soon as she jumped, the small furry mouse spotted her and dashed away into the tall grass before Gingerpaw could even land back on the ground. Quickly, she looked underneath her paws for the mouse that had dashed away before noticing that there was nothing there. With a frantic look around, she finally realized it had escaped her. With a small pout, she turned around to Feathersong. "What did I do wrong?" She asked sadly, not realizing she was surprisingly loud while stalking the mouse.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:39

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) Mistpe10
Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 15:50

"Well, first of all, you need to keep your tail straight, and make sure you're downwind so the prey doesn't smell you," Feathersong meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:44

Gingerpaw blinked when Feathersong had told her what she had done wrong. Of course that's what she was supposed to do! How did she not know that? "Well, of course! I knew that!" she meowed sternly to herself, trying to redeem what uncertainty she had in her technique.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 13:39

"Now, try again," Feathersong meowed warmly. "And be paitent, or else you might scare the prey off."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:20

After sniffing for a moment, Gingerpaw found the trail of the mouse she had recently scared off. She followed it quietly as she tried to look for the small furry animal but her nose quickly changed to something a little stranger. Wrinkling her nose slightly, she turned her head to see a small toad sitting in a tiny clearing in the marshy grass. "I'll get you instead," She whispered inaudibly to herself as she set her sights on the amphibian. She quickly made sure she had followed her mentor's directions and got downwind from the toad before jumping for it. Before the toad even had time to react, Gingerpaw was right on top of it, her claws digging into it's skin before she bit down on it to kill it quickly. "Look, Feathersong! I did it! I actually caught something!"

Last edited by Shadow on Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)   Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerpaw's Training(Hunting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: