Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chilling with my Bros...ouo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

Chilling with my Bros...ouo Empty
PostSubject: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 20:12

Nightpaw sat near the back of camp where shadows covered the edge. She didn't want every one to see her messy coat. It had moss speckled all over her because she hadn't gotten much sleep. Nightpaw set her self on the task of grooming herself. It took a while but soon, the effort payed off. Her coat was well groomed, even the hardest place to reach was done. The She-cat shook herself and a small piece of moss fluttered onto her pink nose. She stared at it for a moment with cross eyes.Then a heart beat later she sneezed. The white fawn speckled cat glanced around quickly. Had anyone noticed?Will they laugh at me? She thought with embarrassment.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 8:03

Feathersong padded up to Nightpaw, her fluffy white fur shining in the sunlight. Her eyes gleamed as she saw the apprentice with the moss. "Hello, Nightpaw," she meowed in greeting, looking up at the blue sky. No clouds, she purred to herself. "Nice day, isn't it?" Feathersong mewed warmly, a cool breeze blowing past.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 19:19

Gingerpaw, upon walking out of the apprentice's den, quickly found the white coat of her mentor, the first thought in her head going straight to training today, or at least just hanging out with her. Feathersong had turned out to be in Gingerpaw's mind one of the best warriors she had ever seen. No wonder she was chosen as deputy. Quickly hurrying to see what the deputy was doing, she bounded over to see Nightpaw sitting in the shade. "Hey there, Nightpaw!" She mewed with a smile on her face. "Greetings, Feathersong!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 14:42

Feathersong turned her head slightly and saw Gingerpaw. "Hello," she greeted with a smile.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:33

Nightpaw Smiled. "it sure is." She shook herself and flexed her claws.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:45

"Have anything in mind for today?" Feathersong asked both Gingerpaw and Nightpaw. She needed some other cats for a patrol, and she may as well bring a couple apprentices who need some more experience.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 18:04

Nightpaw slowly shook her head and looked at her ivory claws.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:20

Gingerpaw agreed with Nightpaw before looking back up at her mentor. "Unless we are going to train, I don't have anything to do!" She mewed. "Could you take me? Pleeeaase? And Nightpaw if she wants to!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:35

Nightpaw looked up and smiled. " Pleassssssse?" She begged, her blue eyes pleading.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:27

Feathersong let out a big laugh. "Excellent!" she purred. "You two can come on patrol with me." The deputy smiled at the apprentices.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 18:52

"Awesome!" Nightpaw jumped up. "Where are we going? Fourtrees? Thunderpath? Carrionplace?" She yammered on. Nightpaw wanted to surprise the deputy with her knowledge of the territory.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 9:50

"What about highpine?" Feathersong suggested, looking up at the setting sun. "It's always beautiful there at this time. We can also go by the carrionplace," she meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 12:40

Nightpaw jumped up. "You can show me how to climb trees!" She smiled. Nightpaw always wanted to learn how to do it.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptySun 23 Sep 2012 - 15:29

"Highpine? That sounds awesome!" Gingerpaw mewed excitedly. She hadn't really been there before so this was going to be a great adventure.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo EmptySun 23 Sep 2012 - 19:11

Nightpaw leaped up, and smiled. ''What are we waiting for?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with my Bros...ouo   Chilling with my Bros...ouo Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling with my Bros...ouo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next