Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldheart and Flamestar. :D

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coldheart and Flamestar. :D Empty
PostSubject: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 14:25

Coldheart was back in camp with Flamestar. She purred happily and went to go do deputy thinks.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:09

Flamestar smiled and licked her head before padding back over to the skyrock. He leaped up, examining his clan. I'm so glad to be part of skyclan... he thought.

Coldheart and Flamestar. :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdheart and Flamestar. :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdheart and Flamestar. :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdheart and Flamestar. :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldheart and Flamestar. :D 1voydColdheart and Flamestar. :D 2gy1qubColdheart and Flamestar. :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdheart and Flamestar. :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:18

Coldheart smiled. She went and put in new nests, played with the kits in the clan, and she got a plump rabbit for her and Flamestar to share once she had finished. She padded over to where Flamestar was with their rabbit, and dropped it in front of Flamestar. 'I got us a rabbit to share.' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:42

Flamestar nodded. "Thanks. Why don't you come up here? The view of the clan is great." He invited warmly.

Coldheart and Flamestar. :D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdheart and Flamestar. :D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdheart and Flamestar. :D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdheart and Flamestar. :D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldheart and Flamestar. :D 1voydColdheart and Flamestar. :D 2gy1qubColdheart and Flamestar. :D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdheart and Flamestar. :D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:44

Coldheart nodded. 'Sure.' she purred. she got the rabbit and jumped up there, and layed down beside Flamestar, putting the rabbit down. 'Hi.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:48

"Hi." He purred back. He pushed the rabbit to her. "You can have first bite."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 18:50

She smiled. She took a bite. 'Your kind, Flamestar. You remind me of my mother,'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 8:51

"Thanks. You're sweet as well." He purred with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 9:28

Coldheart purred. She swallowed the rest of her rabbit, and she finished her half, then gave it to Flamestar. 'Here, I finished my half. Thanks for inviting me up here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 13:22

ooc: Sorry for the double post. I was just doing this so Stormi knew which topic we were chatting in
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 13:45

ooc: I already knew. There was no point in a double post. Plus, you could have given me the link >:u Impatient. SHAME ON YOU. *broom*

ic: "No problem. It's nice to have you up here to talk to." He mewed, finishing the rabbit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 13:56

ooc: HELP! I'M BEING BEATEN BY A BROOM! D:

ic: Coldheart smiled. She rested her head on Flamestar's shoulder, and purred. 'I love you, Flamestar.' she said, watching the clan.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 15:41

ooc: BOSS FIGHT!
GO!
*Broom flips out on kitty :3* SMACK SMASH POW PUNCH OUCH PIE ASDFGHJKL *shot*
Me: :D...

ic: "I love you too." He murmured, licking her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptySun 2 Sep 2012 - 16:22

ooc: *shoots* done.
I've been playing Wolf Quest. x3

ic: She smiled, and licked Flamestar's shoulder. 'What'd you think, if we had kits?' she asked, wondering.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:14

Flamestar thought for a moment. "Well I hope they'd look like you. You're a lot prettier than me." He purred in amusement, totally not referencing from Hawkfeather's compliment :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart and Flamestar. :D   Coldheart and Flamestar. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldheart and Flamestar. :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next