Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do we ave here? o3o

Go down 
+2
Echo
Ivy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 17:04

"Sounds good." he nodded, when the tom returned with the mouse he took a big bite. "I'm starving.." he muttered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 17:14

Flamestar smiled. "You can have as much as you need. Silentwhisper, our medicine cat, just wanted to make sure you weren't sick or anything when you came in, by the way. Sorry if anyone scared you. It's not every day a hungry kit wanders into our camp." he purred in amusement.

What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 1voydWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 2gy1qubWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 17:17

Nightkit gulped "I-I'm sorry.." he mumbled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 19:15

OOC: Silentfeather~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:50

ooc: lul. Komai.

ic: Coldheart went to go hunting, 'Well, I'm going to go and hunt, the pile is getting a little low.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:12

ooc: Oops. Who is Silentwhisper? XP

"No it's fine. Oh and okay Coldheart. You have a point." Flamestar mewed. "Alright Nightkit, want me to show you around? Then Silentfeather can have a look at you."

What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 1voydWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 2gy1qubWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 17:01

ooc: I DUNO. SILENTFEATHERS LOST SISSY? O33O

Ic: Coldheart nodded. "Well, if you wanna join me afterwards, I'll be by the Fallen Oak, hunting.' She said, padding in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 17:45

"Yes please." he gulped down the last of the mouse and got up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 18:01

"Okay." Flamestar led the kit to the Nursery first. "This is the nursery, where the kits sleep. You aren't the only kit here, actually, so I think you'll fit right in comfortably. This is one of the most comfortable and best-protected dens, so I hope you'll like it." He explained, padding towards the medicine den.
"This is Silentfeather's den, also known as the Medicine Cat Den. This is where Silentfeather stores her herbs and heals sick and injured cats." He mewed, going on.
Next, they came to the warriors' den. "This is where our warriors sleep. Warriors protect the clan and hunt prey to feed its members. They learn to fight and hunt in the most expert ways, and go over border patrols to make sure there are no intruders in our territory, stealing prey."
He led him to the apprentice den next. "When a kit is 6 moons old, they get to become a warrior apprentice, and are trained in the ways of the wild. They are called apprentices, and this is where they sleep. Apprentices are trained by a mentor chosen by the leader, in the current time's sake, that would be me. The mentor's job is to teach the apprentice how to fight, hunt, and patrol properly. Unless you happen to become a medicine cat apprentice, which learn to heal injured and sick cats instead." Flamestar explained.

ooc: I'll let you post before I move on, because i gtg XD

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 18:22

Occ: Okay..xD

Ic:Nightkit finished looking at all the dens "Wow. this place is huge! Anymore dens?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012 - 3:27

Flamestar nodded. "There's the elders' den and then the leader's den, but I don't think you'll need to go to either of those for a long time." He answered. "Now let's head over to Silentfeather's den."

He led Darkkit over the the medicine cat den, where he peeked inside. "Silentfeather? Did you come in here?" He mewed, looking around.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012 - 10:26

Silentfeather nodded "I'm in here! Just a check-up for Nightkit right?"

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012 - 12:30

"Yes thank-you." Flamestar mewed, nodding to Nightkit which meant he could go in. "Go on inside. Silentfeather is waiting for you."

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012 - 12:34

"Alright, let me grab some herbs and cobwebs I might need." She replied as she hurried to her storage.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012 - 12:40

"O-Okay." he walked inside, his legs weak and wobbly, one scratch down his flank bleeding from being chased through the territory. He waited for her to notice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we ave here? o3o
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: