Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do we ave here? o3o

Go down 
+2
Echo
Ivy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

What do we ave here? o3o Empty
PostSubject: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:58

Night padded into camp, his tiny Black and White pelt trembling. "Anyone?" he called out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 8:52

Silentfeather came out of her den and saw the kit. She asked "Are you OK? Let me check on you."

OOC: Ivy!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:13

"W-Who are you?" he asked wearily.

Occ: ^J^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 13:21

OOC: You ave a missing H.

You're welcome.

Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 18:27

Occ: I realized that AFTER I made the title...Sorry..xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:38

OOC: Typos~
IC: Silentfeather replied "I am Silentfeather, the medicine cat of SkyClan. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 5:32

Dawnkit walked up behind Silentfeather "Hey Silentfeather watcha " she squelaed in suprise when she saw Night "W-who are you?"

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 7:23

Silentfeather saw Dawnkit and replied "This is a lost kit that just wandered into camp. I was just about to take the kit to my den to see any injuries. Remember to come to me when something is wrong, alright Dawnkit?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 11:19

Coldheart came up, she saw the tiny kit. 'Hello there, little one. I'm Coldheart, the deputy of Skyclan.' she said in a gentle tone
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 12:56

"I-I'm Night. My Mama told me to come here before she...died." he meowed sadly. Scared from all the cats gathering around him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:14

Flamestar sat on top of the Skyrock. He leaped down, behind the medicine cat and gathering group. "Give the kit some space. She's in an area she doesn't know, full of unknown cats." He mewed. Looking at the kit, he put on his friendly, gentle smile he used with the kits. "It's alright. We won't hurt you. Skyclan would never hurt kits. Can you tell me who your mother was please?" He murmured.

What do we ave here? o3o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat do we ave here? o3o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat do we ave here? o3o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat do we ave here? o3o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What do we ave here? o3o 1voydWhat do we ave here? o3o 2gy1qubWhat do we ave here? o3o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat do we ave here? o3o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:39

Occ: *He.....It's a tom..XP

Ic: He shivered "Her name was..Lily."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 16:16

ooc: Sorry XD
Wait now he's an it?! Make up your mind Ivy D: *shot*

ic: Flamestar blinked, thinking he reconized(I CAN'T SPELL IT T.T) that name for a moment. "Ah okay. Well you're welcome to stay with us as long as you like. Are you hungry?" he asked.

What do we ave here? o3o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhat do we ave here? o3o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhat do we ave here? o3o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhat do we ave here? o3o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
What do we ave here? o3o 1voydWhat do we ave here? o3o 2gy1qubWhat do we ave here? o3o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhat do we ave here? o3o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 16:32

Occ: LUL...

Ic: Night nodded "Y-Yes. W-Will I have to change my name?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 16:40

Flamestar thought for a moment. "I suppose if you join us...But it'll be very close to your original name. How does Nightkit sound?" He asked, padding back to grab a mouse for the kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we ave here? o3o   What do we ave here? o3o Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we ave here? o3o
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: