Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ranto Region (pokemon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Ranto Region (pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Ranto Region (pokemon)   Ranto Region (pokemon) EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 8:56

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, and I thought as a child...

The Ranto Region, a newly discovered Region in the Pokemon world, has been peaceful region since its discovery. There is no strife in the cities, the buildings and stores are eco-friendly, and at ten years of age, children begin their adventures as Pokemon trainers and coordinators, battling other trainers and gym leaders for the right to be called a Pokemon master. Breeders are breeding pokemon by the dozens. Coordinators doing their best at shows, showing their talent to others. Trainers are trying to come out on top, losing and winning. They leave home as someone no one in the region knows and coming back to have everyone cheering their names. They will all go through that, and the journey is the hard, but the reward is great.

Recently, the peace in Ranto has been disturbed. The nefarious Team Comet has been up to much mischief, mostly as petty thieves, but some are undertaking Pokemon poaching, capturing and killing Pokemon for profit. Law enforcement are on their tail but with the group growing rapidly, they are almost impossible to stop. Unbeknown to the public, Team Comet has been using the technology they've stolen to create a weapon of mass destruction. They hate the world and everyone in it. Everyone except themselves, that is. They are greedy crooks, and avid lovers of gold and silver. But when it disappears, what happens?

Now it's your turn. What path will you choose? Will you embark on a journey to become the greatest Pokemon trainer, breeder, or coordinator the world has ever known? Will you fight the uprising of Team Comet? Or will you choose to be one of the bad guys, getting whatever you want, stealing what you can't get, and stopping anyone who get in your way? The choice is yours...

But when I became a man, I put away childish things...

http://www.suicune101.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ranto Region (pokemon) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Ranto Region (pokemon)   Ranto Region (pokemon) EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 16:33

Aw man, I was making a Pokemon site just like this D:<

*Deletes hardwork* e.e

Ranto Region (pokemon) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Ranto Region (pokemon)   Ranto Region (pokemon) EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 16:35

XP Wow that's real nice

Ranto Region (pokemon) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Ranto Region (pokemon)   Ranto Region (pokemon) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 8:45

You seriosly put this up?well if you want to re-vamp it than ok.

Ranto Region (pokemon) Devian10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranto Region (pokemon)   Ranto Region (pokemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranto Region (pokemon)
Page 1 of 1