Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Rainpaw looked at him indignantly when he took the lead. She swiftly raced after him and was soon keeping pace with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am

Woodpaw, being super fast, rocketed past them, feeling alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Windtooth noticed the three apprentices and wondered what they were up to, he caught up to Rainpaw "Whats going on Rainpaw?" said Windtooth wondering.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Rainpaw wrote:
Rainpaw looked at him indignantly when he took the lead. She swiftly raced after him and was soon keeping pace with him.

OOC: -_-" I only wrote that because besides Windtooth and Moonmist, i think I'm the oldest in windclan. you're after me i think

IC: Swiftpaw twirled around, and because he was moving so fast, yowled and flipped over, landing on his head. "Ow." He mumbled. He got up, and after he shook the fur from his coat, responded "Graystream told us he scented something strange that started at Fourtrees, split and went into our territory and Riverclan's. We're going to investigate." He mewed

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 DeQnfA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 UTs4eA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 CmOB3A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 Swufty

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"interesting, ive been following some strange cats around, They are not from any of the Clans for sure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:07 pm

"Rogues? Loners?" Woodpaw yelled from where he was.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

OoC: She just took it offensively, since Graystream did tell her what was happening, and she was the only one to hear it.

Rainpaw sniffed the air, trying desperately to smell it first.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Swiftpaw gave a sudden sniff. Was that... No that's not a clan scent. "Hey over here!" He called to the others.

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 DeQnfA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 UTs4eA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 CmOB3A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Rainpaw let out a small hiss of annoyance.
"Probably just a mouse from Thunderclan," she mumbled, padding lightly over to stand next to Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Swiftpaw sniffed again "No... This is definitly a cat... Unless...." His hair suddenly stood on end "Dog! 3 or 4 of them!"

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 pm

"Swiftpaw, how could they be dogs? They have cat scent, No twolegs and their toungs arent lolling." Windtooth said pointing out swiftpaws flaws in identifing. "Sniff hard and you can detect a trace of cat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:56 am

OOC: Thank you for the cover Windtooth, that was a good explanation. Yay, we have a full group now, I can make the topic fun now. :) Okay, I'll keep the topic moving, please roll with what I do in the topics so it can go according to plan.

IC: A mystery cat let out a small chuckle when she saw the group of four WindClan cats bickering amongst themselves. She quickly realized that she had given away her hiding position by making noise and she sprinted away as swiftly as she could. She prayed that the four cats wouldn't follow her scent.

OOC: Remember, roll with what happens, I'll keep things interesting for you guys. :)
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 am

Swiftpaw sniffed again and blushed. "Maybe i just picked up a older scent of a dog... " But he realized how important this was. This wasn't just a dog. This was a cat, maybe a bunch. They had to be careful "Well let me scent the ai- Did you hear that?" He could have sworn he heard a low laughing sound.

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 am

Woodpaw stopped, crashing into a tree. He immediatly got up and said "Yeah, I heard that. "Anyway, there is one other possibility of what the scent is..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 pm

"What?" He urged him "We can use all the info. Besides it being a rogue, I'm stumped."

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next