Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 6:15

OOC: Okay, this is going to be the first event topic so I would like the first two or three WindClan cats to see this to please post.

IC: Graystream made his way into WindClan's camp he looked around the clearing for signs of cats, "Is anyone still here?" He asked out loud because it was mid-day so most of the cats would either be hunting, training, or on a border patrol.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptySun 14 Feb 2010 - 8:33

Rainpaw shook the sleep away when she heard Graystream's voice. He didn't usually come unless it was an emergency or a training session. Rainpaw got up, stretched, and headed out. "Hey, Graystream!" she called cheerily. "What's happening?" she asked, noticing the urgent look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 6:22

"I noticed some unusual scents in ThunderClan's Territory so I decided to track them down," he continued on calmly, "They eventually lead me to Fourtrees. There it appeared as if the trail seperated into two different paths, one leading towards WindClan's Territory and another going into RiverClan's Territory," He explained as he gave her a second to understand what was happening, "I know it may be dangerous, but I need you to take another cat or two with you to investigate who made the trail. I need to go warn RiverClan so they know what's happening," Graystream began moving towards the entrance before turning around, "Be safe. Don't do anything dangerous, if the people who made the trails look lethal, don't try to fight them by yourselves." He then left the camp quickly, flicking his tail in goodbye as he left.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:18

"I'll come," Woodpaw volunteered. "I'm an apprentice now."

Last edited by Woodpaw on Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 10:09

Rainpaw smiled at the apprentice. "Okay, help me find somebody else" she said kindly. Rainpaw looked around, but didn't see anybody in the camp that they could take. There were the elders, the queens, and the energetic kits, but no warriros or apprentices. "We need more.." she let the sentence die unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 6:31

OOC: You guys sure do give me a lot of work don't you. :P Well, after reading through the conversation and deleting over a page of an argument, I've cleaned up the topic and it's completly fine with RPing rules. I thank everyone who tried to stop the problem, I really need the extra help lately, so I honestly do thank you. Now, Rainpaw, if someone else doesn't join the topic soon you could just head out with Woodpaw. With Event Topic's Mistpelt or myself will keep the story progression of the topic going while not being in the topics. So, when you're ready you may shove off.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 8:44

OoC: Thank you, Graystream. Most of Windclan is inactive...Which is not good when trying to have an event topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 12:45

OOC: Alright, I'd say they've had enough time. Any other WindClan cats that want to join in later can catch up with Rainpaw and Woodpaw if they want to. For now though, the two of you can set out, I'll set the stage for you when you leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 14:50

Can I join please?
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 17:34

OOC: I was about to join... didn't notice they had left. Say they were hust leaving and I caught up. I dunno about Frost, since she's just a kit. But that call is up To Graystream

IC: "WAIT!" Rainpaw heard a yell and twirled around. Swiftpaw bounded up to them, panting. (Besides WindTooth, I think i'm closest to a warrior in Windclan, aren't I? and just my luck, my ceremony started right as Mistpelt started coming on and off like a flickering light) "Can I come? The more the merrier right?"

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) DeQnfA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) UTs4eA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) CmOB3A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) Swufty

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 17:55

ooc Im a guy -_-
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:15

OoC; Sorry, Frost, you're too young.

Rainpaw purred.
"Just follow us!" she said excitedly. She shivered with anticipation. Her first mission! And she was almost a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:20

ooc ok but it isn't fare I'm in windclan can't I do something like sneek out and follow you?
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:35

OoC; It's fair. Just don't worry. By next week, you should be an apprentice. Please stop posting in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010 - 15:50

OOC: Sorry frost, but that's the way it is ;) Don't worry, soon enough you can do whatever you want, so long as it sticks to the warrior code. Btw, sorry about calling you a girl. I do that alot of times with new people on the site :D

IC: "Then let's go! What are we waiting for? Next Leaf-Bare?" And with that, he took the lead and raced down towards Fourtrees to try and pick up the scent

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) DeQnfA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) UTs4eA Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) CmOB3A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) Swufty

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)   A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Trail (WindClan Event Topic)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: