Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Reboot - News and Information (EVERYONE READ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9437

PostReboot - News and Information (EVERYONE READ)

Well, after Chi and I had a talk, we have decided that each clan will from the beginning consist of:

1 leader
1 deputy
1 medicine cat
3 warriors

The rest of the people will be kits. Now, to decide who these people are, we are going to host polls. These will be the Medicine Cat and Leader polls. To apply, PM either me or Rain in the next two days. On August 15th, the polls will be brought up, and the site decides who they want for the positions. Once these positions are filled, the reboot will start.

Here are the guidelines:

-Person with the most votes in their poll get's the position the poll is for.
-Runner up on the Leader Poll will be Deputy. 3rd, 4th, and 5th place people will be the warriors.
-Runner up on the Medicine Cat poll will get first pick at MCA if they want it.
-If it happens that over ten people apply for a clan's poll, Chi and I will choose the ten most worthy people.

Template:

Name of Character:
Position you are Applying for:
Why should you get this position?:
Clan:

Just PM Chi or I a filled out version of that, and you will most likely be entered. Thank you, and RP On!

~Jay

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Reboot - News and Information (EVERYONE READ) :: Comments

Sorry, ignore this.

Last edited by Kevin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ignore this. please. ;n;

Last edited by Small on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
GUYS! YOU PM! D:< Read the Announcement!
Yeah, it says to PM either Rainy or Jay the template once you fill it out ouo Just don't skim the announcement.
I know I shouldn't post here but what about Queens? They don't count as Warriors.
Nightecho wrote:
I know I shouldn't post here but what about Queens? They don't count as Warriors.
My character is going to be a Queen as well, but I'm pretty sure they count as Warriors. :)

Jay, do we PM you only if we're applying for Leader/MC?
Yessir. Anybody else will have to be a kit.
Jay wrote:
Yessir. Anybody else will have to be a kit.

So if we're applying for Warrior we PM as well? :P
Moon wrote:
Nightecho wrote:
My character is going to be a Queen as well, but I'm pretty sure they count as Warriors. :)

Jay, do we PM you only if we're applying for Leader/MC?

They don't exactly count as warriors untill the kits are atleast apprentances but I guess considering that, you're kinda right, It would just seem sorta weird if all the Warriors that were picked were males. O.o Just kinda wanted to get my opinion in. ^^;
Duuuuuuuuuude.
I'm so bringing sexy back to ThunderClan.

:chllgacptplz:
I'm confused

Since my cat is an apprentice, do I have to fill that thing out?
Fire, we're restarting the entire site. All the cats who we're RPing now will never have existed. This is for sign-ups for our new characters we'll be making, and only if they want to be leader/dep/meddy cat/warrior when the new RP starts. Otherwise, you start as a kit again.
OMG!!! Still confused, but thanks
    I have a question, for the newbies (like me), we have to make a new cat creation after the reboot or can we keep our cat ?

Reboot - News and Information (EVERYONE READ)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: