Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To deal with them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 am

[ I haven't found parents, so Frost would be born outside the Clan ]

Frost shook on her feet, frightened by all this noise, all these colors in her eyes. She trembled in every limb, concerned about the following. She has lost her mother during the last rain, but even calling an searching her did nothing. Frost posed a moment, trying to gather her mind and think. But she just fall asleep, to exhausted to think.
    And when she woke up, she was no longer on the grass on which she had fallen asleep. But on a soft ground, surrounded bye other cats, larger and more imposing than her mother. Frost huddled, frightened by all these cats around her.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

To deal with them Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am

ooc: Please don't role play other cats. It could count as god-modding .3.
But I can have Frogleap come get you :D

ic: Frogleap padded around the territory, in his mouth a bundle of marigold. Suddenly he stopped, smelling a kit. Dropping his bundle, he followed the scent and saw her. "Hello there." He purred. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

To deal with them LickingIcon02To deal with them R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:12 am

[ Youps... I'm sorry, I was just using it to introduce Frost to the Clan ^_^' ]

Frost looked up to a black and white tom, who whispered her some words she could hardly undersand. But his presence was reassuring. Frost opened wide her tiny mouth and let out a pitiful mewing. « I'm hungry ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Frogleap chuckled. "Alright. Where are your parents?" He asked, wrapping his tail around the kit for warmth. He wondered if she could even understand half of what he was saying. She looked pretty young.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 am

Frost opened her mouth to close it immediately, unable to answer the tom's question. She has been looking for her mother during nearly a day. Completely desperate, she had to give up the search, and his mother had surely made ​​the same. But the kit didn't know how she lost her. She just shook her head, looking for the black and white cat tu feed her. « I tried to find mama... But I've lost her in the rain ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 am

Frogleap nodded. "Alright...I'll bring you to a warm, safe place where food is. Would you like that?" He mewed, not wanting to just pick up the kit and leave, as that might be considered stealing the kit...

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Feeling a wave of relief flooded in her body, Frostkit approached the tom and grazed his fur. She wasn't completly reassured, but she had not the choise, she had to follow this cat. The she looked up « Where are we going ? »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:49 pm

"My home. Lots of friendly cats are there who'd love to help a kit." Frogleap replied calmly. Soon, they reached an island surrounded by a river. Reeds blocked the view on the other side. Frogleap picked her up. "Get on my head. I'll bring us across the river." He mewed.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 am

Lots of friendly cats. His words sounded like a new hope for Frost. Without a word, she followed the blak and white tom up to an island. The view of all this water made the kit shook again. But she obeyed, clinging to the cat. « Water is always cold ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 am

"Not to Riverclan. Riverclan is my clan, where I live." He mewed, getting ashore by the camp. "Here it is. My home. Riverclan are the best swimmers in all the forest!" He declared proudly, leading Frostkit to the camp entrance. "When we go inside camp, I'll tell Moonstar, our leader, you're here. You can go to the nursery or come with me, whatever you choose. It's warm in the nursery but you don't really know anyone yet so...."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 am

Frost listened to the tom closely, appreciative of such an organization, even if she didn't understand all what he said. The best swimmers of the forest ! she repeated in her mind. She also wanted to swim, but she was too scared of water. Then, the tom spoke about Moonstar, the leader of the Clan. Does she have to appear ? « I want to stay with you ! » she whined.

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 am

"Alright." Frogleap purred. "Follow me." He led her to Moonstar's den, where he stopped at the entrance. "Moonstar?" He called. "May I come in?"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Moonstar stopped whatever it was she was doing, whether it was eating or grooming or napping, and looked up. (Because I'm to lazy to chose something. xD) "Hm? Sure, Frogleap." She called back, curiosity in her voice as she sat up.

short post is short. ;A;

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 pm

ooc: :dummydance: ENTRANCE APPROVED

ic: Frogleap padded in, making sure Frost followed. "I found a kit in the territory. She's hungry and needs shelter. I was thinking she could join riverclan, with your approval of course." He mewed, nodding to the kit.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

OOC: ENTRANCE PARTAY. 8DD *confetti*

IC: Moonstar tilted her head in interest. There had been a couple kits stumbling into RiverClan territory lately, though the RiverClan leader didn't question it. And each one she hadn't turned away. The she-cat blinked. "Alright. What's your name, dear?" She asked the kit gently.

Sponsored content

To deal with them Empty
PostSubject: Re: To deal with them   To deal with them Empty

Back to top Go down

To deal with them
Page 1 of 1