Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] Empty
PostSubject: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:58

Runningfoot walked to into camp but no one seemed to be around. Her tail twitched as she looked for someone to tell. She showed all the signs but couldn't hold it in. She needed to see Longpaw or Willowstream to confirm her hopeful conclusion. Her blue eyes roved around camp to find no one. Disapointed she found a spot in the shade.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:01

Stormstar padded from his new den, and glanced around when he noticed Runningfoot. He hurried over, and dipped his head to her. "Hello, Runningfoot," he meowed, laying down near her.

Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:01

ooc: *Disappointed

IC: Foxleap padded out of Runningfoot, seeing a concerned look on the cat's face. "What's wrong?" she asked, padding up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:05

OCC- Thank you Little

IC- A smile spread across her muzzle to see the two cats come to join her. "I have some news that may or may not be true." Her tail wrapped around her body. Her eyes moved back and forth to Stormstar and then to Foxleap. "I am pregnant" She said in a short breathe. "At least I think I am. I told Hawkpelt but he is gone, no where to be found." Her gaze fell to the ground as the thought of her mate leaving her crushed her heart.

OCC- Hawkpelt is a NPC mate for Running.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:08

Stormstar's eyes widen, and he placed his tail tip on the she-cats shoulder. "Congrats! And I'm sure Hawkpelt will be back soon, if not, I'll happily send a patrol to go find him."

Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:09

Foxleap had a gentle smile across her face, but inside, she still felt torn. Her kit just kinda... disappeared. She had gotten attacked after another attempt to find the kit. "Congragulations," Foxleap mewed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:12

Runningfoot shook her head, "I don't think so. And if so he won't be worth the energy of the patrol, don't worry I can manage just fine." She mewed quietly. She laid her head on her crossed paws. Replaying the reaction of her mate when she told him, she knew he most likely wouldn't be coming back. Thank you Foxleap."

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:40

Ravenfeather, who had been resting in her shade spot close by, heard Runningfoot. "Congratulations, Runningfoot. You'll be a great mother." she meowed towards them.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012 - 12:43

Longpaw stepped out of the medicine cat den a yawn escaped his mouth he had been ordering herbs the pervious night that lasted for a while.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 16:10

"Hello Longpaw." Runningfoot looked up to see the young cat.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:35

ooc: hey Running (if you don't be come inactive) can you give birth to Rainkit? She was going to be Ravenfeathers, but Midd can't get on..

Ic: Shiningheart finished up a mouse and trotted to Runningfoot. "Congratulations! They will be fine warriors!" she smiled licking her sister's right ear.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 12:38

OCC- Of course!

IC- Runningfoot purred as her sister's words gave her confidence as she knew she could do it.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]   Expecting!!!! [All Of WC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Expecting!!!! [All Of WC]