Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rain's Contest: A little project.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Rain's Contest: A little project. Empty
PostSubject: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:31

Well, recently I've gotten an art program called Colors! 3D for my 3DS. There is an online gallery where some of the most amazing 3D art resides. So I came up with the idea of mixing Rain's art contest into this gallery.

Why don't I just draw a promotional picture for WCC, and submit it to the gallery? I've seen many Warriors fanart painting on there, so I might just get some new members for here if I draw it right.

One thing though.
As much as I would love to just draw some cats and send it in, I need permission to use your cats. Some people may have privacy issues and wouldn't like their cats just being taken for something they might not want to be a part of.

So if I could have your permission to use one of your lives, I would very much appreciate it. Now, just because you give me permission, doesn't exactly guaranty you will appear on the painting. That all depends on how many I can fit on. I will go in order of who replies first-last.

Please PM me the details of you cat's appearance if you would like to be a part of the picture. Please be specific. (eg. BAD: brown tabby, blue eyes. GOOD: A brown tom with darker brown tabby stripes. Deep navy blue eyes.)

EDIT: I may ask people with special ranks (i.e. leader, medicine cat/apprentice, deputy) for permission instead of waiting for them to come to me.

EDIT 2: I am also looking for StarClan cats. And I'll be taking one cat per person. Just to be fair to everyone else.

Rain's Contest: A little project. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. EmptySat 28 Jul 2012 - 11:22

Can you do Sarrowsong in the picture?

Appearance(Just in case) Dark, coffee. Her eyes are a deep mossy green. Her tail is a deep, jet black. The tabby stripes along her flank and back legs, and her paws, chest, ears, and belly are also the same deep jet black. Her tail is very fluffy.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. EmptySat 28 Jul 2012 - 11:59

Can you put Lilystem in it?

Name: Lilystem
Appearance: Very light grey tabby with piercing blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. EmptySat 28 Jul 2012 - 12:47

Does nobody read? She said "Please PM me the details of you cat's appearance if you would like to be a part of the picture. Please be specific." So I think that means you should PM her.

Rain's Contest: A little project. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:44

*facepalm*Nope. just start thinking about other stuff and forget lots of stuff. Such as that.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Contest: A little project.   Rain's Contest: A little project. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain's Contest: A little project.
Page 1 of 1