Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Riverclan Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 16:54

I never finished this. After the first few members(That I could remember) I kind of got lazy and turned it off |D I MIGHT add more later and then replace the image or post a new one of the same thing but with more members in it. though I won't include kits cuz if you look at the apprentices, imagine how small te kits would be. This is a smaller version of Rc camp, and yes I did get lazy with the actual camp's design. I didn't know all the dens and what they were made of and/or their location, so I just tried to squeeze in all the dens in random spots and random dens. Like I'm pretty sure the elders' den isn't a log, but I didn't know what it was so...yeah o3o

So far I've added:
Moonstar
Me(Frogleap)
Rainwhisper(older member I barely remember from may, a.k.a. when she last visited x3)
Echopaw
Pricklepaw

Here's the actual picture:
Spoiler:

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Riverclan Camp LickingIcon02Riverclan Camp R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down

Riverclan Camp
Page 1 of 1