Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored in Riverclan camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bored in Riverclan camp Empty
PostSubject: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:01

Greypaw sat by the fresh-kill pile coldly 'same old same old.' she thought picking off a small fish and pulling it towards her placing a paw on it and taking it off repeaditly she took a few bites out and then finished it after another, licking her maw she looked around camp looking for Reedpaw, wondering where he was, her tabby tail flicked side to side still looking at the den "Maybe some of the other apprentices will come out?" she murmered to herself she then turned away and licked her paw drawing it over her ears.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 5:36

Frostpaw returned into the Riverclan camp, an little eel in her jaws. It was not much, but she was very prod of her catch. The apprenci wasn't pretty good in hunting, and not even more in fighting. Well, she was not gifted for a Clan cat but she tried hard to do her best.
    Frostpaw put down her eel into the fresh-kill pile and then she saw greypaw, eating a fish in front of the den. The grey she-cat joined her with a mouse -she didn't like this type of meal but she hadn't the choice.

« Hey Greypaw. » she meowed. « Did you hunt today ? »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Bored in Riverclan camp Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 6:55

"I haven't gotten the chance too frostpaw" she mewed solemnly looking up at the slightly bigger apprentice, they were the same age she just wasn't a fast growing cat.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 8:31

« Maybe Shadepelt will give you a hunting mission later. » Frostpax whispered, shameful to have hunted while her friend has stayed in the camp. She took a bite of her mouse and chewed it slowy. « Er... You could ask our deputy if we can train together later... »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 8:44

"I want to hunt with my mentor first" she mewed her ears pressing against her head.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 9:01

« Okay, okay, keep your claws off, it was just a suggestion. » said Frostpaw, surprise by her annoyance. How was she suppose to have friends if these were always tearing off her whiskers ? « By the way, we could be more effectives if you want to go with with me. But obviously, you think that only Shadepelt can improve your skills. ». Secretly, Frostpaw has hoped that she could observe Greypaw hunting, to see what was wrong with her huntings techniques.

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 9:07

"Silvershade is my mentor mouse-brain!" she growled the neck on her fur rise but layed flat "Fine, I'll hunt with you though I wasn't train for it though" she looked away, her tail high she immediatly headed for the river.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 10:28

« Wait ! ». I followed Greypaw, leaving my half-eaten mouse behind me. Greypaw was so rude with me. What was wrong with her ? Even Reedpaw or Starmpaw weren't so unfriendly. I halted when I saw the river, suddenly worried. « Greypaw, it's not safe to hunt here with no warriors with us... The recent rains must have enlarge it. »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 10:35

"Relax Frostpaw, I won't fall... IN!!!" she faked falling in rolling close to the side and letting her claws hook on the leg she pressed against it trying to scare Frostpaw out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 10:52

Frostpaw gasped when she saw Greypaw fell near the river and joined her by few leaps. « Greypaw ! » she screamed. « Are you all... But... Rou're not hurt. » The grey apprentece rose her eyes int Greypaw's. « What are you doing ? »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 10:56

She laughed "You should've seen your face!" she laughed and leaped onto the edge scrambling up again "And I'm ok" she flicked her tail "Lets hunt" she changed the subject
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 13:42

Silvershade padded out of the warrior's den. "Were you two going to go hunting without a warrior?" she inquired, raising a nonexistent eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 14:20

"Um uh, Frostpaw you explain it" she pelted behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:31

Frospaw opened her mouth to reply but Greypaw was already leaving her. She sghied and rose her head toward Silvershade. She felt strangely pretty little next to her deputy, but she whispered : « I... I proposed Greypaw to hunt with me... To improve ourselves. » Suddenly, I panicked : « Please, don't punish us ! Riverclan needs more food ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:58

She growled too low for silvershade to hear she then stepped on Frostpaws tail "Don't over do it." she mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in Riverclan camp   Bored in Riverclan camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored in Riverclan camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next