Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:18

The sun was beginning to set when Willowstream and Longpaw arrived at Highstones. The tortoiseshell she-cat paused at the bottom of the stones, panting slightly. She suddenly felt old, though she wasn't entirely sure why or where it had come from. Willowstream stared up the rocks to where Mothermouth was, and then turned to look at Longpaw, pride shining in her emerald eyes.
"Are you ready to take my place?" she asked him as she settled down to wait for the other medicine cats.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:20

"What do you mean?" he asked Willowstream, his fear scent rose and concern showed in his brown eyes shifting his brown and cream front paws uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:24

Willowstream purred in amusement at Longpaw's reaction.
"I mean that you are prepared to become a full medicine cat," she told him. "You have learned the way, and no longer need to be an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:29

"Oh," he kind of laughed at himself "and yes I am" he smiled and brushed against his mentors warm pelt.

OOC: Affection Longpaw: YOUR SO FOOFY I AM GUNNA DIE Willowstream: Ok?
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:36

OoC: Lol. X3 We should wait for the others.

Willowstream chuckled softly. Her eyes closed slowly as she relaxed, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:59

Emberblaze padded out of the bushes, pride showing in her gaze. "Hello Longpaw, Willowstream." She mewed as she dipped her head.

Leechkit:

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] Mew
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 11:23

"Hello" he bowed his head polietly.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 14:57

Frogleap leaped out behind them. "Boo!" He purred.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] LickingIcon02Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 15:03

Emberblaze whirled around, fur fluffed up, before realizing it was Frogleap. "Frogleap!" She laughed. "You startled me! I was about to claw your ears off!"

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 15:20

Frogleap laughed and sat down. "Who's not here yet?" He mewed, looking around. "I don't see Dawnlight or her apprentice..."

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] LickingIcon02Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 16:37

"They should be here soon," Willowstream assured the others, her eyes remaining closed.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:29

OOC: Oh geez. We never even finished the June one. Can we just say he's a proper MCA? ;A;

Shadepaw rushed up towards the gathered cats. "Sorry i'm late! Dawnlight can't come, so she sent me alone." He sat there, panting. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:57

OoC: Lol, We almost never finish the medicine cat gatherings xP

"Dawnlight isn't coming?" She mewed, slightly saddened at the fact her former mentor couldn't be at her first medicine cat meeting with her full name.

Leechkit:

Last edited by Emberblaze on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 14:09; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:58

"Perhaps we should wait a little longer," Willowstream said, getting to her paws and twitching the tip of her tail.

OoC: Let's wait a little longer. I don't want to start without Coon, unless it takes too long.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012 - 14:07

ooc: Sorry D:

Dawnlight came up to the group of Medicine Cats in front of her. "Sorry I am late. There was a last minute thorn in paw." She mewed. "Now I take it we should go?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]   Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Gathering [July 2012]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next