Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*

Go down 
+5
Splotch
May
Stormi the Gummy
Honey
Frogglyness
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Empty
PostSubject: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:44

I madez it mahself. It's all good. I completed the entire thing in one day x3 Actually just a few hours....Anyways it's a role playing site where you role play as a wild animal in the wild and live the life of all those animals ya know out there in that wild place. You can be any animal as long as it exists(That means no cow-eating dragons. Or unicorns. Or dinosaurs.) and as long as you know a decent amount of info. I explained all of that in the rules(which are REALLY LONG, but you have to read them anyways if you join =u=). I even made the logo :D

JOIN IT

JOIN IT NOW

No seriously, please join.

Please?

GTFO (on instead of off)

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* LickingIcon02Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:46

I will join... Lions!!!!! Aha

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:47

There is a savannah area so you can actually be a lion :3

You could even be a FEEEESSSH

I have an ocean area too X3
And mountains
And plains
And a river
And caves
And stuff

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* LickingIcon02Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* R22lw8
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:48

Cougars! Mountain lions! Foxes! Boxes! Soxes! I'm running out of things to say!

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:50

LUL

I'm gonna be a panther!

And a Frog!

And a Elephant!

And an ox!

And a frog!

And some time along those lines I'll be a ladybug!*shot*

You can be up to 5 animals at one time, unless you have a son/daughter who you could play.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 16:09

I may join :D

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* 1voydLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* 2gy1qubLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 17:24

I joined x3
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:01

I shall join~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:27

Hey, dragons are real. >:|/shot

Joined! I'm Selsis 'cause I feel like bein' and secret-like. . . . By the way, where's the new topic button???

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:06

FROG can I be an admin :D? lol

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* 1voydLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* 2gy1qubLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLe Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:40

Maybe....only cuz I can talk to you in real life though :U

Le Cynical Sunny: Top right corner of the box it's tiny and white with a post new thread words on it.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 14:49

Ok, thanks! :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:00

Joined! I'm gonna be a wolf! I love how we all have to lie about our ages to join X3 Well, most of us, anyway

Leechkit:

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Mew
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 17:04

Yeah, seriously. x3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 17:06

Why forbid it if people will do it anyways? X3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*   Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot* Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Wild Animals ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE *shot*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next