Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

strange animals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: strange animals   strange animals EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:36

Lightningkit was taking a quick break from her games, and she drifted off to sleep.
when she "woke up" she was in a strange place with hard,cool and smooth floors. She looked aroud, and the place was full of huge animals of almost every color. They neighed and snorted. Lightningkit wailed for help. Then she woke up in her warm and cozy den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:45

"Is everything alright?" Graystream asked as he slowly padded into the Nursery, "I heard rustling and wondered if something had happened," Graystream mewed as he looked down at ThunderClan's newest Apprentice, "I'm glad to see you're alright," He finished as he sat inside the Nursery waiting to see if Lightningkit was going to go back to bed or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:52

"I'm fine.. I just had a bad dream.." Lightningkit moved around a little to get comfortable.
"I'm going back to sleep.. If I can."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:56

"Alright," Graystream mewed in almsot a whisper as he didn't want to disturb the young kit. I should probably let her get some rest... Graystream thought to himself as he looked at Lightningkit with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009 - 21:58

Lightningkit drifted off to sleep again, snoring lightly. This sleep was a dreamless one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009 - 9:22

Graystream looked at Lightningkit one last time, happiness filling his gaze, when she had fallen asleep he slowly padded out of the Nursury and made his way through the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strange animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange animals   strange animals Empty

Back to top Go down

strange animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: