Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Out of the camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 5:22

Stormeye padded into the clearing which was Fourtrees, his icy blue eyes dull. He was fully recovered from the fox-attack, and he was hoping that his sister would be here. He glanced around, before turning his gaze to his chest, which now held a scar. He still had a little pain when he walked, but it was nothing that would stop him from hunting. He glanced at the highrock, but sat down right at the base of it, not wanting to see if he was ready for jumps like that yet. He hoped that somebody would come soon, mostly Dawnlight.

Out of the camp ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 8:27

Don't mind this...

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 4:14

Hawkfeather stepped out behind him. "Hello." He said.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 22:41

Stormeye turned to Hawkfeather, flicking his torn ear. "Hm? Oh, hello," he sighed. He was hoping for his sister.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 2:20

Hawkfeather looked around. "Why are you out here?" He asked kindly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 22:12

Stormeye sighed, glancing around the clearing. "I was waiting for somebody... This is my first day out of camps in weeks!" he nodded toward his chest, which held a scar that almost went shoulder to shoulder.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012 - 1:45

Hawkfeather looked at the scar. "Well it took me a while to become a warrior. I got all the scars that I have now from a dog when I was a 'paw' still." He smiled.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 2:19

Stormeye let out a small laugh. "A dog? I got the scar on my chest from a fox. Oh, and see my torn ear? Got it as a kit, then I got the scar on my shoulder from a ShadowClan warrior as an apprentice." He turned so Hawkfeather could see his scars. "Anyways, I am waiting for my sister. I was hoping that she would be here so I could tell her that I was ok."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:34

Hawkfeather looked down and sighed. "Should I leave?" He asked

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:44

Stormeye shook his head. "Oh, no. It's fine...Uh...what is your name? Mine is Stormeye."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:47

Hawkfeather looked up. "I'm Hawkfeather." He said. "I...Uh..." He had no idea what to say.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:58

Stormeye tilted his head. "Hawkfeather...you smell like you are from SkyClan. How are they doing?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 4:11

Hawkfeather smiled. "They're doing great! Prey is running well. Sunnyheart just had to kits. Creamstripe died, and so did out medicine cat died also. But every thing other it's well." He said. "How's your Clan?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 4:49

Stormeye frowned, thinking for a bit. "Medicine cat...you mean...Lilystem?" His eyes became sad as he shook his head as he relized that one of his somewhat friends were dead. "What happened to Lilystem? Oh...and WindClan is doing well. We were attacked by foxes a while ago, we were able to drive the foxes away, and I was the only one badly hurt. We have two new apprentices, Foxleap, one of our queens, has had three kits."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 5:52

Hawkfeather sighed and looked down. "Lilystem, she was killed." He eyes were full of sadness. "But that's good."

Out of the camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the camp   Out of the camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next