Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits doin.... kit-stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

Kits doin.... kit-stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:24

Lightningkit woke up from his nap and yawned. great day for exploring he thought. He exited the nursery as quiet as he could and took a look around. He spotted another kit lieing around over by the fresh kill pile. "Hi." he said.

Kits doin.... kit-stuff Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Kits doin.... kit-stuff Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:30

It just so happened to be the most pessimistic kit in WindClan that sat there. When the new guy was being born, Lightningkit's sudden arrival had ruined Thistlekit's plans for more sleep, and a way to get out into the territory. And now he thought that by saying "Hi" would set him home free? No way.

"Thanks for ruining my day." he growled. The tabby turned his body away before picking out a small bird and beginning to pluck the feathers.

Kits doin.... kit-stuff N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:33

"Ummmm.... What are doing after you eat that? You wanna play with a mossball with me? Please?" Lightningkit said, seeming not to be bothered by Thistlekit's attitude

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:49

Thistlekit just glared at the other kit. Did he really not understand the concept of "get out of my face"?

"Hopefully getting some sleep before I get forced to play with some annoying tom."
he hissed, not even caring about Lightningkit's feelings.

Kits doin.... kit-stuff N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:51

OOC: Thistle's mean...
"Oh, okay... I'll go see who else wants to play with me." he said, stalking of

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 15:06

Foxpaw saw Lightningkit and Thistlekit. "Hi!" She mewed to Lightningkit. "Watcha up to?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 15:35

Stormeye came padding from the warrior den, letting out a yawn. His eyes lit up when he saw his kit. "Hey, Lightningkit," he purred, walking up to his son. "Hello Foxpaw, hello Thistlekit."

Kits doin.... kit-stuff ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 15:40

"Stormeye!" Foxpaw(would be Foxleap if Butter would post ;~;) mewed to him happily.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 18:52

OOC: Just so the mother is here and Wild doesn't decide to make his new character get a sudden taste of adventure and run out of camp....

Ravenfeather laid by the opening of the nursery, longing for her life to get back to normal and for her to be allowed to continue her life as a warrior and not a queen. Her tired green eyes watched her kit and mate as they talked by the fresh-kill pile.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 6:50

"Hey Foxpaw, hey Stormeye. I was trying to get someone to play with me." Lightningkit said, glancing at Thistlekit.

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:09

Stormeye followed Lightningkit's gaze to Thistlekit. "Ah, well, Thistlekit just wants to be an apprentice now, so I bet he thinks he is to old for playing. But I'll play with you, Lightningkit." Stormeye laid down next to his kit, tucking his paws under his chest. "What do you want to play?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:12

"I wanna play with a moss ball! I'll go get one!" he said, rushing off. He came back a few moments later and tossed it to Stormeye. "Let's play!"

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:13

Stormeye easily caught the ball of mass with his claws, and gently threw it back to his son, letting out a small purr.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:18

Lightningkit missed the ball and ran to chase after it. He tossed it in the air and pounced on it clumsily. He threw it back to his father as he was bouncing around with joy. "This is fun!" he called.

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:20

Stormeye smiled at his son, and picked the moss up with one of his paws. Throwing it back to Lightningkit he nodded. "It is. Reminds me of when I was a kit."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits doin.... kit-stuff   Kits doin.... kit-stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits doin.... kit-stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next