Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm thinking about something...

Go down 
3 posters

Should I change my name??
Yes
I'm thinking about something... Vote_lcap11%I'm thinking about something... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
I'm thinking about something... Vote_lcap89%I'm thinking about something... Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

I'm thinking about something... Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:22 pm

I feel like changing my name but I'm not sure I should. I dont think Echopaw/song fits me. When I first joined I thought it worked. If I change it now I have to change it in every RP post I've done. Do you think I should change my name. I'm thinking something like, Wishingpaw or Waterpaw or...I'll come up with more later.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

no i like your name
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I just dont like this name. It doesnt fit me and I dont want to keep it all through my warrior cat life. If I could completly re-create myself I would. Even if that meant going through apprenticeship. *sigh* I just dont like the name Echopaw. I like the cat Echosong in Firestars Quest, but the name just DOESNT fit me.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Echo if you are going to change your name don't change it now wait tell you are made a warrior that way it will be official and kinda go like "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Echopaw, from this moment you will be known as______"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah, that's a good idea. I like it, and if you change your name now, everybody won't know who you are!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:17 pm

I like da name and I think theyl recodnise echo by da siggy and da avy

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 pm

yeah. I might change what I look like a little but the pics in the siggy will stay there. Finr I'll wait another centurie until Mist comes on again.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

You spelled century wrong...;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about something...   I'm thinking about something... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking about something...
Page 1 of 1