Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunny's getting fat.

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 12:48

Embereyes chuckled. "Good to hear."
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:26

"Good," Sunnyheart mewed, "Now I won't have to hunt while all these warriors sit around all day." she flicked Coldstep with her tail.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:30

Embereyes nodded. Yes. that IS a good thing. I can also annoy bramblestar more.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:31

Coldstep rolled his eyes. "I'll leave if you want." He huffed in amusement. "I could walk away right now."

Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 1voydSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 2gy1qubSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:31

Ember rolled her eyes. Oh?
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:32

"Coldstep," she mewed, "You know I don't mean it. You're an amazing hunter."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:38

"I was just joking. Of course I knew, and thank you." He purred, rubbing his muzzle against her cheek. "You're not so bad yourself."

Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 1voydSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 2gy1qubSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunny's getting fat. - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:39

Embereyes chuckled. 'Exactly.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:48

"Thanks Coldstep." she purred, "I just hope I don't forget how, staying in camp with our kits."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 9:25

"Of course you won't. If you do, I can always teach you again anyways." He purred. "Besides, you get to rest in camp as much as you like. I'd imagine you'd feel good about that?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 14:17

Embereyes nodded. 'It is fun, getting away from your duties for awhile.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 14:19

But you need something to do with all your energy. Sunnyheart added.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 14:21

Embereyes nodded in agreement,
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 15:44

"When you have your kits, you'll have plenty to do." He purred in laughter.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 18:02

Embereyes nodded. 'Agreed.'

ooc- Hey Storm, Me and Sunny thought of Sunny having 2 litters. One of your next two lives, and another one of mine. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny's getting fat.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: