Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunny's getting fat.

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Sunny's getting fat. Empty
PostSubject: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 8:49

Sunnyheart padded over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a robin from the top. She dragged it under a cliff in the shade. She was looking a little plump lately, and was eating a bit more than usual.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 8:55

Coldstep padded over and licked her forehead. "How's it going?" He purred, sitting down next to her.

Sunny's getting fat. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunny's getting fat. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunny's getting fat. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunny's getting fat. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunny's getting fat. 1voydSunny's getting fat. 2gy1qubSunny's getting fat. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunny's getting fat. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 8:57

"Good," she mewed, "I'm getting a little fat.. I think we're going to have kits."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:08

Coldstep's eyes lit up with excitement. "That's great news!" He purred. "We'll finally have our own kits...I wonder what they'll look like?"

Ooc: Berrykit kind of looks like both of us. He has your Colors and spots like Cold(except much more x3)

Sunny's getting fat. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunny's getting fat. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunny's getting fat. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunny's getting fat. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunny's getting fat. 1voydSunny's getting fat. 2gy1qubSunny's getting fat. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunny's getting fat. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:12

ooc: Berrykit? I thought it was Honeykit?

ic: "Hmm," she mused, "I think there're two or three, maybe one like you, one like me, and if there are three, one like both of us."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:22

Ooc: I changed it remember? X3

Ic: "More warriors for the best clan." He purred in agreement. Kits! This is great!

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:24

ooc: Oh yeah.... XD

ic: Sunnyheart purred happily and finished her bird. "I should tell Bramblestar so I can move to the nursery." she mewed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:33

Coldstep shook his head. "I'll get him. You stay here and rest." He mewed, padding happily off to Bramblestar's den. "Bramblestar?" He called.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 9:33

Sunnyheart purred and settled down.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:27

ooc: Sorry to 'Burst Your Bubble,' but you have to be atleast the rank of a Young Warrior, (the queen does) To have kits. x3 It's a new rule...
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:30

ooc: I know, she won't have the kits untill then, she'll just be pregnant.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:32

ooc: No ember, you misunderstood Rain. You can become pregnant at Newly Appointed Warrior, but you can't actually have the kits until young warrior rank. Basically, it's prventing that kind of *instant birth* type deal.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:33

Occ: I mean, I guess XD

Ic: Foxflight padded over "Hello Sunnyheart" he purred to his former apprentice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:34

OOC: Then how come in the last part it said 'There is no actual mating untill -insert here- Young Warrior'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:40

"Hello Foxflight." she purred.

ooc: 1st, I PMed Rain. 2nd, rember when Ember was a kit and she knew how to do everything? There's a rule against that too. 1.Maybe most important of all, ACT YOUR RANK. If you're a kit, act like a kit. You don't know anything! You've barely even been around! (and you shouldn't leave camp). If you're an apprentice, act like an apprentice. You know some things at first, sure, but that's only what you were able to gather from living for six moons inside your camp. You need to LEARN what ShadowClan smells like. You need to LEARN what death berries are. You need to LEARN the proper hunting position. You need to LEARN what the Thunderpath is. Please don't act like you know everything just so you can get your warrior name-it doesn't work like that, it'll just take longer. When you're a warrior, I'd assume you know a lot by now, but if you haven't seen something in a topic, you don't know it.

Just sayin'.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's getting fat.   Sunny's getting fat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny's getting fat.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-