Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Needing to Talk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

OOC: let's just say she took a journey to Moonstone... this is her dream..

Shadowstar touched her nose to the freezing stone lit up in the small cave and quickly fell to sleep. Soon, she opened her eyes to see the unfamiliar plains of Starclan territory. This is where she needed to be. She needed answers and she hoped she could get them. "Is anyone there?" She called out desperately.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

"Hello, old friend." Ebonyroot stepped out of the shadows and in front of the leader, her face was hard and showed little emotion. "You wish to speak to us?"

Needing to Talk... PDt1Qqd Needing to Talk... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 am

OOC: ebs... ;u; I missed her...

Shadowstar stared at Ebonyroot with a look of relief and sadness rolled into one. "Yes. Please tell me: what have I done to deserve this terrible fate of my clan?" She asked in hopes that the medicine cat would have an answer. "One kit and two warriors murdered, two exiled, one running away. There has to be an explanation for all of this!"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:20 am

Ebonyroot sat down calmly as her old den-mate talked, wrapping her tail around her feet. "Shadowstar, in the pursuit of leading your clan you have turned a blind eye to some of the most fundamental things..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 am

She started at the she-cat blankly. It was obvious that she didn't really know what Ebonyroot was talking about. "What do you mean? What kind of things could I have missed? It... This is all my fault, isn't it? I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle this," She muttered mainly to herself as her tail dropped into the dirt. Shadowstar was absolutely desperate by this point. She was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 am

"You've been turning away from your own clanmates. You don't know them, so how can you trust them? How can you lead them?" Ebonyroot twitched her ear, not wanting to give it blankly to Shadowstar, but wanting for her to figure this out herself. "Did you have any clue what Scarletfire was capable of doing?" The former medicine cat paused, letting the words sink in. "What is ShadowClan? Does it even exist anymore?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 am

She stopped to think about that. Did Shadowclan exist? She wanted to say it did, but she knew it would be a lie. No one trusted or hardly even knew their own clan mates. "heck naw 'cause the entire clan was practically destroyed! I see..." She said softly. "I've been trying to get the clan together, but I don't know who I can trust anymore. Scarletfire.. Scarletfire I thought was a great warrior. I taught her everything she knows, but I don't know what caused her to be the way she is. She wasn't ever like that as an apprentice. But I should have known sooner that she wasn't any good for any of us. I should have done something about it the minute she laid her paw on Nightclaw when he was only a kit." She paused a moment to get her own thoughts together. "Then Goldenflame runs away. It's as if he didn't have any loyalty to his clan at all, but then again.." The realization suddenly dawned on her. "I barely knew him."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 am

Ebonyroot blinked, satisfied with her friend's revelation. "If you want ShadowClan to succeed, you must restore it from the inside. A clan is like a family; If there is no trust and no bondage, it is sure to fall apart." She flicked her tail. "And you must restore it's identity, and assure the identity within' each cat of the clan." The she-cat watched over the clan often. Such things were uncertain, such as in the life of Nightclaw, and the current life of Greypaw as well.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

The leader nodded in agreement. "I understand what you mean now," She replied simply. "I can't believe that that hasn't become clear to me before. The clan is falling apart... that is, if it can still be called a clan." Finally, after the few days her mind had been clouded over, everything was becoming clear. Lifting her head up with determination, she took a few steps closer to the medicine cat. "Thank you, Ebonyroot. You always know what to do," She mewed with a friendly swish of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Ebonyroot shook her head in disagreement, then gave Shadowstar a friendly touch on the nose with her own. "Your mind was just a little cloudy, is all." she purred, "BUTSRSLY. NO MOAR KITTYPETS. NO MOAR ROGUES. NO MOAR OUTSIDERS AND TELL SLEEPS AND HIS SUPER CLAN TO GO JUMP OFF A *shot*" The she-cat paused and gave a small smile, "Oh, and do me one favor, take good care of Sagekit, would you? He is very dear to me."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Shadowstar blinked at her but quickly agreed. "Of course! I'm sure he will grow to be a strong warrior one day," She mewed happily, still unsure of why Sagekit was important to Ebonyroot... other than her being in Starclan and looking over almost all of the cats.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am

"I should hope so. He has strong ShadowClan blood, after all." The she-cat purred. Ebonyroot stepped back and waved her tail in goodbye, "Good luck, Shadowstar." she meowed, disappearing into the mist.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

"Goodbye, Ebonyroot," She replied in hopes that the she-cat had heard her. Still a little confused about the whole Sagekit situation, she pushed it aside in her mind as she started to fade back into the real world, waking up from her dream.

Jolting awake in front of the Moonstone, Shadowstar got up to her paws and inhaled deeply. All of her questions and concerns were finally cleared up, and it felt like the weight of the world was off of her shoulders for the first time in a long time. With a new-found happy attitude, she started back for her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needing to Talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Talk...   Needing to Talk... Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing to Talk...
Page 1 of 1