Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldstep's plot

Go down 
+10
Sleepy
Rainy
Ebby
Shadow
rainydays
Mink
Darkfang
~Bramblestar~
May
Stormi the Gummy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 6:49

He's not going to kill Cream ouo
Even though he says he will, he can't, because he gets exiled :D
Also, Cold doesn't do his things in public. He's smarter than that. He has ways of keeping his victims' mouths shut.
He's just plain evil, and as of having a bad kit-hood, he kind of goes mad, and cold-blooded.(Not literally)

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep's plot - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep's plot - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep's plot - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep's plot - Page 3 1voydColdstep's plot - Page 3 2gy1qubColdstep's plot - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep's plot - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 6:51

Kits don't remember what happened when they were kits, though. D:

And plenty of kits had their mothers die saving them, but the kits still go omgiluvu4ev3r
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 7:06

It's not just that, he's also had some problems with trust as an apprentice, and Creamstripe was really strict with him as an older kit. Once he does one thing, he ends up doing another after another in order to hide it. If you actually participated in the role play, you'd understand more, like May :D

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep's plot - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep's plot - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep's plot - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep's plot - Page 3 1voydColdstep's plot - Page 3 2gy1qubColdstep's plot - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep's plot - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 7:27

What do you mean 'actually particapated'?

And someone being strict won't make you turn all super duper I will kill you all evil. Kay?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 7:35

You don't get it >.>

Just stop replying to this please okay you all? I didn't ask for all the arguments, just posted this so I myself could keep track of stuff as well as make sure I got all this stuff right. If I had something wrong, it would be here for one of the participants to correct so I can fix it.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 9:54

Y everyone spam this topic w/ stuff that no matter???

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 10:01

This stuff does matter, Sunny. :I Storm has, once again, ignored our points.
Her character has some serious issues that it'd probably be better if they were fixed.

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 10:59

Sunny spam is annoying, pointless, messages. These have great points.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 15:18

Alright, people. I haven't read your plot, so I won't argue against it, but I will say this.

The whole point of Plotting Pages is for suggestions. Ideas. So they can be approved and made plausible so our little RP here doesn't die off.

If you keep ignoring their points they're going to keep arguing, because it's just not plausible. You can't just tell them to buzz off. Because even if they did, your plot still wouldn't be able to go through.

Also, no one is inherently evil because of a traumatizing experience that happened when they were like, toddlers. M'mkay? This is one of the things I hate most. You need a reason for why Cold is evil. But that reason can't be made so that the persont tries to sympthasize with then, especially if Cold fills an antagonistic role.

Cold shouldn't even become evil when he's an apprentice or whatever. Something would need to sour his heart to make him go "OMG I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE!" Think of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. That's a good, believable example.

Or maybe have Cold think up some kind of ideology. Maybe he thinks of himself as some kind of reaper of the weak so he attacks Cream and all this happens. Think of Voldemort, then =w=

And you know, just because someone doesn't participate in the RP as much as you doesn't mean that they don't understand anything about Warriors or literature in general. If I had strict parents, that wouldn't turn me into a serial killer.

Just stop. Take their points into consideration and try to make an awesome plot that fills in with our traditional rules, or you can not do that and leave this topic to die.

Got it?

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 15:23

*slow clap*

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 16:22

Small~Bluepaw wrote:
Sunny spam is annoying, pointless, messages. These have great points.

-_- I'M trying to make everyone stop arguing, in my own, stupid way. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 16:24

Alright fine I'll put this straight in a slow way :wthplz:

HE IS NOT EVIL AS AN APPRENTICE >.>
He's just a stupid butt-face bully because he hates to lose and be compared to. Like as an apprentice(or like the day before apprenticeship), Foxpaw quoted "If it's anyones fault Stormwing died, it'd be yours," and Creamstripe then, "You know what your name suits you. You are cold-hearted!" when he was being a bit of a bully to where it wasn't playful anymore to the other kits. It's how the others treat him until he gets angry enough to do something he later might regret. But eventually, he realizes he can get away with it, and doesn't regret it so much more, because it did him just a little good and he didn't get in trouble. The whole Creamstripe-put-in-the-elders'-den thing was and IS GOING TO BE THE ONLY BAD THING HE DOES AS AN APPRENTICE. Besides training with the Dark Forest so he can be stronger and eventually his dream of "leader".

When he's a warrior, he becomes more ambitious...and careless. He knows he's stronger, and he knows some are weaker than him. So when a certain "weaker" cat figures out he put Creamstripe in the elders' den....you can see where that goes. After he kills her off, he develops a hunger for power over others, and ambition convinces him to do anything to get it. When he's old and strong enough, he eventually attempts to kill Raincloud so he can be deputy.

DOES THIS FIX AT LEAST MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS?

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 16:39

Nope. They're supposed to be a happy clan. Is there any reason in particular they're hating on Coldpaw, or did you just ask them to say that to get a stupid reason?
I know if anyone died the LAST person you'd be saying "it's their fault" is the children. There are bullies, yes. :T Grumps too. Crowfeather. Thistleclaw. Berrynose. Were any of them turning into EBIL cats because "OH. LOL. LOOK I CAN!"
When in reality, he SHOULDN'T be able too. A clan is a tightly knit community where everyone knows everything about every one. If someone would be acting like Coldpaw, the leader would have pulled him aside and punished him for being a tard, because yeah.. They can do that, so it doesn't drag the clan down.

You still haven't told us HOW a brand new apprentice would be able to put a full-grown warrior in the elders den, even with a slow shoulder (if the shoulder was that bad in the first place, she couldn't have become a warrior). And why, for the love of god, doesn't Creamstripe just tell the clan what Coldpaw did because honestly... who the hell are they going to believe?

It's okay to be ambitious, but please..
.. please ..
PLEASE
For the love of all that is good UNDERSTAND that you don't have to kill for the luls and worship the dark forest to be a respectable bad guy!
All it does is make your character look stupid! And all these loose ends to your "plot" just make it 10043580346 times worse!

Tigerstar respected the warrior code and believed in StarClan and did only what he felt what he had to do. He was never bullied or looked down on, and never blamed for any death for no particular reason; and yet he is one of the biggest badarses of all time (That is until the erins ruined the series.)

Let me say this in a straight and slow way. D:

Coldpaw is a sue.

Please, reconsider what you're doing with him. ;_;

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptySun 20 May 2012 - 17:18

No offense to be hating on anyone but....

You can't tell her she can't have an evil cat just because you aren't listening to her. At first I was on you guys' side, then I read your newest post, ebony, and YOU aren't making any sense. It seems to me as if the warriors WERE taking care of his bullying. They yelled at him or something, like said in her post >.>

Then if Tigerclaw was all respected and stuff, why can't Cold be? She wasn't seen when she attacked cream, and apparently if Cream wanted to be put in the elders' den, she can do it any way she wants. You can't stop her from moving there. It's her cat's rp. To me, this whole thing sounds more like you guys are trying to completely control everything in her role play. She did fix Sleepy's problems, and you guys are obviously TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEM WRONG IN WAYS THAT MAKE NO SENSE. Seriously, admins, mods, or not, all your posts seriously fail....

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 2:06

Please don't tell me that you think that we're arguing just for the sake of ruining someone's day.

Coldstep's plot - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldstep's plot
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next