Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not as fun as you thought, huh?

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Small
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 10:54

"Your first catch!" she smiled

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 13:39

Icepaw thought for a moment. "Well, my first catch was when I hunted with Stormpaw and a few other apprentices. We were both chasing rabbits when his slipped loose, so I ran after it. I caught up to it eventually, and jumped on it, killing it. It was nice and plump. I got to hand it to Stormpaw; he had spotted a good one! I dragged it back to him, and eventually after more hunting, we brought all our prey back to camp for the clan to eat. It's not really a big story." He mewed, tilting his head. "In fact, it's not really a story at all..."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 13:55

Stormpaw glanced at Icepaw, flicking his torn ear. "Yea, we got pretty good rabbits then!"

Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 14:12

"Have you ever fought another Clan?" Foxkit asked, getting up to her paws

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 14:26

Stormpaw shook his head. "Oh, no. I don't think that Icepaw has, I would have heard about it, but I have! That's how I got the scar on my shoulder."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 14:32

"Can you tell me how you got your scar?" Foxkit asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 14:42

Stormpaw nodded. "Yea, but trust me, I ain't really proud of it. It was around my first few weeks of being an apprentice when I was patrolling the border by myself. I met a ShadowClan apprentice named Greypaw and we talked until a warrior named Greyfeather showed up. She was really anger at me, and then I taunted her about her being to scared to attack him. That...that was my mistake. Right after I said that, she leaped at me and we got into a fight. It came pretty close, but she was a fully trained warrior and she ended up beating me. She would of happily left me on the side of the Thunderpath if it wasn't for Greypaw who took me their camp and their Medicine Cat, along with Silentherb, patched me up before sending me home with Silentherb," he said, thinking it was best to leave out that his sister was the Dawnlight was his sister, as only Ravenpaw knew that.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 14:44

"Why was she so mad at you?" Foxkit blinked, tilting her head

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:31

Stormpaw thought for a moment. "Perhaps because when I was a kit I had stuck out of camp and some-how found my way to ShadowClan, where I jumped out of a bush and attacked their Medicine Cat, Dawnlight, but she was only a paw then, and Greyfeather wasn't to happy with a WindClan kit being on their territory, or perhaps I was also talking to her adopted daughter, who is Greypaw, and I have heard that she is very protected of her."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:32

"You snuck out of camp as a kit?" Foxkit sounded shocked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:34

"So did I!" Shiningpaw laughed

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:37

Stormpaw let out a laugh, glancing at Foxkit. "Oh, I did it many times. I never had anything better to do with so little warriors and my mother being..." he stopped, shaking his head. "Anyways, I never really got caught other then one time with Ravenpaw, who was also a kit then, when Willowstream found us. Nothing realy bad happened other then we were taken back to camp."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 6:54

"I heard Greyfeather died. Is it true?" Bluepaw asked Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 6:56

"it is true!" shiningpaw piped up

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 9:45

Stormpaw nodded, sighing. "Yes, she did. I heard the news from..." he stopped, remembering how nobody knew that he had a sister in ShadowClan. "From a friend."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not as fun as you thought, huh?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next