Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not as fun as you thought, huh?

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Small
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

"You could become leader" Foxkit put in. "But I'll get there first!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Stormpaw let out a small laugh as he gazed at the kit. "You wish! I am almost a warrior, and they will want older cats to be leader. You will have to wait your turn, Foxkit!"

Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Icepaw wasn't so sure. Runningfoot, when she's Runningstar, might want a younger deputy to lead the clan on...

Still, Foxkit was way too behind to get there that fast.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

"But I'll be so good that they'll have to make me leader!" Foxkit declared

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

"We'll see about that, kit." Ravenpaw whispered softly.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Stormpaw let out a small laugh, glancing at Foxkit. "We'll see, Foxkit. We'll see."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

ooc- What the heck guys? Couldn't you wait? The computer got a virus, and I couldn't even turn it on!

ic- Bluepaw just watched silently. "You'll be a good leader." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm

ooc: Sorry

IC: Foxkit looked over, "I wonder who my mentor will be" she thought

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:03 pm

"What's up?" Bluepaw asked Foxkit.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Stormpaw smiled at Foxkit. "Who knows. It could be me! If I am a warrior by then!"

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

"Maybe even me!" Bluepaw meowed. Oh, if only.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:34 am

"Or me." Icepaw mewed, amusement in his eyes. "But that'll have to wait until I'm a warrior."

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:39 pm

"I want Icepaw to be my mentor!" Foxkit meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:42 pm

"Why Icepaw? Why not Stormpaw and Runningfoot?" Bluepaw meowed, arching his nonexsitent eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:48 pm

"Because Icepaw's really nice" Foxkit answered

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as fun as you thought, huh?   Not as fun as you thought, huh? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not as fun as you thought, huh?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next