Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~MAY GATHERING~

Go down 
+20
Dusky
Honey
Running
Little
Sun
Darky
rainydays
Mink
May
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
~Bramblestar~
Middie
Honey Badger
Mossy
Reaper King
Shadow
Splotch
~Rose blue~
Rainy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:06

Stormwing narrowed her eyes. Ever since she was an apprentice, she never actually liked Silverstar. Now she was sure that she had killed Sleepystar. He may have been crazy, but he wouldn't just fall into the gorge, especially if she was there. No, it was all too suspicious. If she really did kill the Riverclan leader, then that made her a murderer.

Crazy or not, Silverstar should not of killed Sleepystar. That was murdering a cat.

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 1voyd~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 2gy1qub~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 17:23

Silverstar's ears flattened, though she was grateful for the intended save on Butterflystar's part.
"Do not accuse me if you have not seen it yourself! I swear on StarClan, on my own lives, whatever you like, that when Sleepystar fell into the gorge, I tried to stop him from falling into it! Surely, had Sleepystar been a bit stronger, not so crazed, I would lay bleeding all of my lives out at his paws. I never even knew how many lives he had left. Besides... it wasn't like I actually cared about him once..."
Mumbling this last part to heself, she stood up as well, her fur fluffed. If Moonfrost thought Silverstar hadn't ever respected Sleepystar, she was dead wrong. She cared for him because he was her mentor, and feeling him slip by her as he fell into the gorge just about killed herself.
"I know how strange, suspicious this must seem, but have I ever killed on impulse? Do I have the reputation of a bloodthirsty cat who would stop at nothing to kill? I did not ask for this war! I did not ask to fight with Sleepystar! Tell me, do I seem like a cat who would just kill because she could?"
She turned to the crowded cats, expecting an answer.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 17:31

He looked at Silverstar, "No you don't look or have acted, as far as I am concerned like a killer. Besides, there have been many cats who have fought there or just have been there who have accidentally fallen into the gorge and died." he said

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:54

Moonfrost flattened her fur with her tongue and cleared her throat, calming down. Though her mind still spun in circles, this wasn't the way to act at a gathering. Showing no sign of her outburst, she tilted her head innocently, though her eyes remained narrowed. "Oh Silverstar, I never said you killed Sleepystar. I'm just saying that it's suspicious, that's all. I mean, who is to believe that you and Sleepystar met up at the gorge, and calmly talked things over, before he accidentally got to close and fell off into his death, killing a cat that was your enemy. And that you had every reason to hate." She replied calmly and condescendingly, her tail twitching back and forth. Her eyes held a glare, and if cats could do so, she would be smiling wickedly.
She believed that Sleepystar's murderer stood before her.
Now she whispered, to where only Silverstar and the other leaders could hear. "And no, Silverstar. You don't seem like the bloodthirsty type. But we all have our moments... Just saying." She meowed quietly, holding the ThunderClan cat's gaze.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:32

"I think this gathering has come to an end" butterflystar said looking between the two leaders.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:45

Shadowstar nodded at Butterflystar. "Yes, I agree. From what has been shared, it doesn't seem like any of the clans are in any shape to be getting into this dispute right now. Let us settle it later, if there is anything that needs to be settled." With that, the leader dipped her head in respect to the other leaders. "Moonfrost, Bramblestar, Butterflystar; I wish you all luck in your new leadership." Without another word, Shadowstar hopped off of the Great rock. "Let's go Shadowclan," She yowled as she padded back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:49

butterflystar nodded back and jumped off also "Windclan lets go"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:50

Moonfrost gritted her teeth, but she had said what she needed to. Know this, Silverstar. It isn't over. She thought, but didn't voice. "RiverClan, come." She yowled before stepping off the Greatrock. Giving Silverstar one last glance, she padded off, her clan to follow. Oh no, definitively not over. But Moonfrost was being a little hasty; it seemed that anger had gotten the best of her. She wouldn't actually do anything... Right?

OOC: This is a really short gathering, compared to others. xD

~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:00

RiverClan he thought with a very small growl that no one could hear. "SkyClan, let's go." he said as they headed back to camp.

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:49

And beyond the fourth wall, Sleepystar began to sing at this turn of events.

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 5:19

Minkfur followed BrambleStar at his side. "Is every thing okay, Brablestar?" He mewed small-like, so, like the other cat cannot hear him

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 5:41

"ThunderClan, we shall go now."
She called to the remainder of the cats, and they left. However, she was still thinking about what Moonfrost said. It didn't intimidate her in the least- after all, it was clear she was trying stare her down. Even though she was blind. Plus, it's not like every cat in the gathering was watching the five leaders and saw Moonfrost's crazy face.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 6:58

Lilypaw followed Bramblestar out of Fourtrees
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 12:16

And Stormpaw and Silentherb went off with their Clans, but I am so lazy to really write more about it.

~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 13:46

Making sure that all of WindClan had left she high-tailed it to the front of the clan with her mother. "That went well" She mewed sarcasticly. Her heart beated quickly, although she couldn't stand Sleepystar, she couldn't believe he was dead.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~MAY GATHERING~   ~MAY GATHERING~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~MAY GATHERING~