Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering About~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 18:17

A ragged grey tom wandered the marshy territory of ShadowClan. He was about the size of an apprentice. His scent was unfamiliar, and his nose scoffed the ground lightly. He placed a single paw in a soggy spot on the ground, which was enough to make him recoil with disgust. He scented for prey silently, a single blue eye in a black slit. The other was clouded, and blank.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Wandering About~ N6a5zHfWandering About~ IMrnxD6Wandering About~ GMXQgOOWandering About~ JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 19:39

Dawnlight was out enjoying herself, when it sounded like she heard something. She stood up from her laying position, and slowly walked towards where the sound was. She tasted the air, and the scent hit her. "Rouge..." She muttered, and started backing away but hit a bush and it rattled.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 9:36

The tom's ears perked up, and he jumped, startled. "Wh- who's there?" his young voice called out. His fur shook lightly with fear, and he drank in the contents of the air. Eep! A mean ol' ShadowClan cat is here!! He reluctantly unsheathed his claws and glared, eyes wide with fright. "Come o- out!" A wave of bravery suddenly surged through him. He stood tall and stiff-legged, now, and yowled out louder, "I said come out!" He stood still, watching.

Wandering About~ N6a5zHfWandering About~ IMrnxD6Wandering About~ GMXQgOOWandering About~ JySwIyJ
Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 9:42

Dawnlight started shaking like a leaf as she heard that she was being ordered to come out. She was unsure of what to do. What if she was captured? What if she was killed? Should she turn, and run? What if the cat caught up with her? All of these questions raced through her mind. She let out a mew in response, "I mean you no h-harm!" She place a paw in front of the other till her head poked out to see the cat. "I a-am just a m-medicine c-cat." She stuttered. She was fearing this was another attack on her like Littlelight had done.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 9:53

ooc: Both of our cats don't remember one another. Happy has a short memory, what with all that's happening to him. Dawn, like you said, can be very oblivious. So, the names Happy and Dawn have no meaning to them. In fact, they've only seen each other, when Happy was in the Clan, about twice, and his name was barely even uttered or mentioned once! It may not be the same with Dawnpaw, but I would be surprised if someone like Happy remembered.

Okie? Just in case people ask: WTF!?!?! I THOT THY R SUPOZD 2 NO EECH UTHUR!!! DDDD:<< and stuff like that xD

ic: He stopped himself from jumping again at the reply of another cat. Though, her sweet milky scent reassured him. He stared at her. All of the bravery that was with him a few seconds ago spilled out from him. "Okay! I'm sorry for saying that, I didn't mean it, I think..." he said quietly. Mnngh. Even if I was forced to, I wouldn't- no -I couldn't kill a Medicine Cat! He lowered his head and haunches low, close to the ground. "I'm really, s- sorry. I was just passing through, honest. You see, my family is starving, and they're k- kinda a little too dependent of me!" He spoke a bit rapidly, but his words didn't jumble up and were easy to make out. The grey apprentice-sized tomcat shuddered at the thought of being ripped to pieces. He flicked his torn ear.

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 9:59

She stepped out further from behind the bush. "Well I could help you hunt but you have to stay off clan territory.. I don't know what my warriors would do to you if they found you on their land. By the way my name is Dawnlight. I am still an apprentice though. Twanyfur has much to teach me still. I am always learning." She mewed with pride sticking her chest out as she sat down. Even though she had a full medicine cat name she was only a little bigger than apprentice size, but not much.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:10

He shifted uneasily and stared. "Oh, okay. I'm sorry for trespassing." He stood up. "Uh... uhm... my name's Happy." He sat down, finally. "Did you mean it? I mean, about helping me hunt? No offense, but if you're a Medicine Cat, what do you know about hunting?" He swished his long, bushy tail across the leaf-littered ground.

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:13

"Medicine cats aren't just about herbs. They can fight, and hunt too if needed. I practice hunting in my spare time. I have gotten pretty good at it. And yes I will help you. How does your family feel about frog?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:25

Happy felt a bit bad about asking the question. "Oh, okay. Thanks." He began wondering if his mother actually would fancy frog. Suddenly, the image of her screaming with anger filled his mind. "What is this fox-dung!? Do you expect me to believe this is food!? Happy, you've earned yourself a 2-day containment in your den! Go now, or I'll have to hurt you. You don't like it when mama hurts you, do you?" He shrank back. No, mama. I do not, he thought. "Uh... uhm... I guess so? B- but is that all the prey in ShadowClan territory?" Maybe I'm overreacting. My mama used to be in ShadowClan! She loves frogs! She's used to them...!"

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:29

"Uhh.. We have Frog, Lizard, uhh Mouse, maybe some bird." Dawnlight mewed, "Come on we will go look but we will stay at the edge of the territory." She got up and flicked her tail signaling for him to follow. "By the way how did you know about the clans? Most rouges don't unless they where exiled." She turned towards him.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:32

Happy continued walking. He gave a nod of understanding. "Good idea." His blood suddenly ran cold. "Uh... um... I know, right? My exiled friend told me a lot about the Clans, you see," he lied. Happy didn't enjoy the fact of lying, but if he had to say that to save his skin, that is what he was going to do.

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:36

"Exiled Friend huh? Sounds like Scarletfire.. She took care of me when I was a kit. She had more kits later and I was there to help her, but I barely remember them. She was a great mother, but what had to be done was done. Now Shadowclan is a small clan, and only has one warrior, but she is a queen right now.. so there are practically no warriors.." She mewed sadly as she kept walking along.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:40

Happy contained himself from screaming. This cat knew Scarletfire, his mother! "O- Ohh... That's- That's t- tragic. Uh.. uh... um... I only met her o- once, but she told me all- all I need to know about th- the Clans. I have no clue where sh- she is now." It was difficult to hide the fear in his voice.

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 10:59

Dawnlight turned back to him, with a frown on her face, "I can tell you are lying. It is very hard to fool a medicine cat." She her light blue eyes were looking at him straight in the face. "Also I can smell fear."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 11:37

Happy looked like a helpless kit. "Well... uh..." He was speechless. He tried to change the subject. "Let's go hunting, please?"

ooc: sorry it took me a while to reply xDD

Wandering About~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering About~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering About~   Wandering About~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering About~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next