Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 12:56

"O-Okay," he said uncertainly, looking back forth between Leopardpaw and the ground, attempting to mimic the apprentice's movements.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010 - 14:52

OOC: Sorry, i haven'r got the chance to get on much. :P

"Pretty good." Goldenfeather praised. "Now we're going to try it for real." She motioned for everyone to be quiet. Then they all heard a small rustling sound, and saw a leaf twitch. She tapped Aurapaw softly on the shoulder and pointed towards the moving leaf.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010 - 20:05

Creeping up on the source of the rustling, Aurapaw sank into a crouching position, steadily stalking up to the motioning leaf before pouncing.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 19:17

Goldenfeather watched with satisfaction as Aurapaw pounced. She knew that he'd get it on his first try.

Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 9:37

OOC: X3 Someone reply? :P

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:33

OoC: Oh, my sincerest apologies! I totally forgot about this! xD

Aurapaw turned back to his mentor with a smile of pride widening on his face. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 6:29

OOC: lol now I forgot about it. :P

IC: "That was great!" Goldenfeather looked at the small mouse dangling in Aurapaw's jaws. I need to catch something myself... She thought. "Hey, since you know the basics now, how about we split up?" She suggested. "We can meet back at camp when we're done."
OOC: I just don't have an idea where to go. x.x Crosseyed laugh

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 6:47

OOC: sorry for intruding, but theres Snakerocks and Sunningrocks, and Tallpines, and near the Twoleg Place, ect...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Feb 2010 - 21:45

Goldenfeather wrote:
OOC: lol now I forgot about it. :P

IC: "That was great!" Goldenfeather looked at the small mouse dangling in Aurapaw's jaws. I need to catch something myself... She thought. "Hey, since you know the basics now, how about we split up?" She suggested. "We can meet back at camp when we're done."
OOC: I just don't have an idea where to go. x.x Crosseyed laugh

"Excellent idea! I guess I can go to Sunningrocks-- maybe with Leopardpaw, if she wants-- and perhaps you could stop by the Great Sycamore?" he suggested, dropping his mouse to the ground before burying it for later.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 15:58

"Sounds good to me!" Goldenfeather said. "Let's go, or else all the prey might be gone if we don't hurry!" She joked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 18:14

"Come on," Aurapaw urged as he turned to face Leopardpaw, "let's get going!"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010 - 16:40

Leopard purred. "Anywhere's fine for me!"

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010 - 18:40

OOC: Darkshadow want's me to speed up your training. X3 Typical Darkshadow... :lol!:

Goldenfeather left them together and bounded into the woods, not really caring where she went. Before long, a familiar scent drifted over her. ShadowClan... Without realizing it, she had ran all the way to the ShadowClan border. As if any prey would stay here with that stench... She cringed as the scent of the thunderpath. Hey... there's actually a mouse here... Goldenfeather bunched up her muscles and springed, timing it perfectly. She bit the mouse on the neck and buried it so she could carry it back later. Now where...?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010 - 21:31

OoC: Lol, yeah. XD Did she tell you why, though? @.@

IC: Aurapaw continued stalking through the bushes and trees towards Sunningrocks, peering behind him to make sure that he or Leopardpaw weren't strafing away from each other. Suddenly, he caught movement from the corner of his eye. Remembering what Goldenfeather taught him, he sank into a crouch and signaled to Leopardpaw with a swish of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 12:01

Leopardpaw nodded. She had a plan formulated in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting   Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurapaw & Goldenfeather Hunting
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next