Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)

Go down 
+3
Leo
Tigs
Darkshadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Empty
PostSubject: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Darkshadow padded through the bushes opening up into a clearing with Aurapaw trailing behind her.

Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

"Wait up, Darkshadow!" Aurapaw called out to the warrior as he struggled through a bramble bush. "Dang, and I just groomed myself! Could you...help me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Darkshadow rolled her eyes. "Sure." She laughed. She grasped his scruff and tugged lightly.

Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

"Heh, careful!" he laughed back, licking a paw once he's free from the grip of the bramble busy. "So, why exactly did you want me to come with you? You asked me to follow but never told me why."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Darkshadow paused. "I......" She struggled to complete her sentence. "I wanted you to come hunting......with me." She mewed, her ears hot.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm

"Oh," Aurapaw responded, padding up beside her. "You sure that's all? Because it feels like there's something you're not telling me..."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Darkshadow stiffened. "Uh....n-no. I wouldn't....hide anything from you....." She mewed.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Aurapaw cast a curious glance at Darkshadow before shrugging. "Meh, okay then. So where do you recommend we check for prey?"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 pm

".......Sunningrocks! Yes, w-we will look in Sunningrocks." She felt like a stammering fool.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 pm

"Great idea!" Aurapaw exclaimed. "It's not too far and is usually crawling with prey at this hour!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Darkshadow shivered. "And Adders. I got bit by one when I was a kit, it slithered up behind me and bit my belly while I wasn't looking. I was on the edge of dying until our Medicine cat came and saved me."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

"O-Oh, w-would you rather hunt somewhere else? Somewhere you might feel more comfortable?" he inquired with concern.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Darkshadow thought. I don't want Aurapaw getting hurt...
"O-okay.......how about that small meadow near the camp? I heard that there is a nest of Bird's living in the trees there......"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 pm

"Smart thinking!" he acknowledged, pressing his flank warmly against her pelt. "Lead the way..."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 pm

She looked at him then turned away, blushing. "Come on!" She called over he shoulder. She raced off, hoping Aurapaw could keep up with her.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)   Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkshadow and Aurapaw (Only)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next