Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? Empty
PostSubject: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 0:03

Greyfeather let out a large cry from the nursery, Greyfeather twitched in pain and shuffle "Dawnlight, Tawnyfur, Shadowstar! anyone!" she cried again scaring some of the kill "Somebody!?" she hissed, beginning to pant in pain unsure of what to do she was due in two days! how could it be so early?
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 7:21

Greypaw snapped awake, and rushed to meet Greyfeather. She held a stick in her mouth, handing it to her. "Bite!" she ordered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 8:09

Greyfeather snapped her jaws around it and held it hard, pain was ripping at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:30

"Eat these!" Greypaw meowed, "And push!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:33

"When did you become a medicine cat?" she smiled and pushed pressing harder onto the stick after she ate the herbs wondering if Dawnlight or Tawnyfur taught her some herbs.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:44

"I'll tell you later." Greypaw meowed. "Just push!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:47

Greyfeathers claws extrended and dug into the ground "Shadowstar!" she cried out panting in exhaustion and again pushed with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:51

"I think it's coming.." Greypaw muttered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:52

Greyfeather relaxed shortly and gave it one final push.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:59

A small [insert appearence and gender here] kit slid out. Greypaw quickly gave it to Greyfeather.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 16:03

Greyfeather smiled, licking her kit backwards she purred.

OOC:https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/rrnims.jpg
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 22:36

occ: Moss... Greypaw wouldn't be able to do that. She would have to get the herbs from Dawnlight's den, and if she did that she would have woken Dawnlight up. Greypaw should be panicing not a medicine cat, so this whole thing should be done over. I know no one was psting but you have to give me time. I am not allowed on during week days.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 22:38

At the sound of her name, Shadowstar rushed across the clearing as fast as she could just in time to see the birth of the small kit. "Greyfeather!" She meowed as she slowly padded closer without another word. After a few moments of staring at the small newborn, she smiled. "What are you going to name him?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 23:53

"Swiftkit..." she purred

OOC: Well I promised Swiftfur I would give birth to her in four days, amd I wanted to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? EmptySat 5 May 2012 - 0:04

ooc:you don't have to start over the whole topic just go back to where Dawnlight can come in, because Greypaw should have done none of that. And I am very displeased. =n= And I know A promise is a promise. Shadow would have told me if I was needed or not on here, she keeps an eye on things.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?   Oh my Starclan!  why is it so early? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my Starclan! why is it so early?
Page 1 of 1