Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 1:35

Stormpaw's eyes widen, his fur puffed up. "Li-like her? I-I don't like her! We are just friends!" he meowed, then he suddenly sighed. "We-well...I might like her...but I think she only likes me as a friend. But she is a really nice she-cat. She made sure I didn't do anything stupid when my shoulder was healing! We were best friends even as kits! There was this one time when we explored the territory as kits, but Willowstream found us and took us back to camp."

Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 1:38

"Well sounds like she cares for you. You two might become mates one day." She purred happily.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 1:43

Stormpaw shrugged, sighing. "Maybe...I hope so, but she is kind to everyone! I mean, there are a lot of toms in WindClan that are better then me..." he muttered. "I'm sure that none of them have breakdowns," he growled under his breath.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 2:02

"Oh come on Stormpaw stop putting yourself down. You are just fine." She mewed

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 2:16

Stormpaw sighed, shaking his head. "I'm still pretty sure that she just likes me as a friend! Anyways, I am still a 'paw'. I'm still to young to be thinking about if Ravenpaw likes me or not. I'll worry about it when I am a warrior."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 9:34

"Well, it isn't really to early to be thinking about those kinda things. You are a tom after all." She purred. "Anyway how much training do you have left?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 20:32

Stormpaw smiled. "None really. Me and Moonfrost go and hunt some times, but I've pretty much did everything. I even have done my assessment, but I am waiting for Ravenpaw to finish up her training before I become a warrior."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others   Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Stormpaw, and maybe some others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2