Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

At the border.

Go down 
+2
rainydays
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

At the border. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 17:16

"What do you mean?" Brambleclaw questioned the apprentice. His tone calm but in the inside he was very curious to know what the apprentice was talking about

At the border. - Page 4 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 19:42

"What do you think?" Greypaw snapped at him.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 20:07

OOC: if either of you get captured, i'm not coming to help. Jussayin... o3o;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 21:02

"Greypaw..." She looked at her apprentice star struck, tears brimmed her eye's she had taken care of her without her she wouldn't be alive "Greypaw if it wasn't for my you would've been dead!" she snapeed her body shaking in sadness and anger.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 21:31

"No, Dawnpaw found me!" she snapped back.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 6:27

"I took you in and treated you as my own" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 6:38

"And? All I ate was prey. I was always alone at night." she growled at Greyfeather. "I don't even have a father!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 6:44

Greyfeather growled still holding but she was about to snap growing weaker "Greypaw your lucky you actually felt welcome and loved! the only reason I never gave you milk was I never had any! and I still had to do my warrior duties" she growled "Your just like my sister...." she growled her eye's not being so bright and joyful anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 6:51

Greypaw glared at her. "Leave.me.alone." she hissed and stalked off.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 6:57

Greyfeather fell onto her groud sadly "I shouldn't be alive!" she hissed to herself putting her paws over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 11:09

Stormwing had been watching from the trees the entire time. This has happened before, with one of the shadowclan cats being the same one at the border as before, but she had her kit with her. It's odd, how this 'Greypaw' looks a little bit like me... She thought, suddenly remembering how much she looked like Gracestep. She's a little darker in fur color though. She slunk down the tree like a snake, and stood a couple fox lengths behind Brambleclaw and Raincloud, watching from the bushes.

At the border. - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAt the border. - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAt the border. - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAt the border. - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
At the border. - Page 4 1voydAt the border. - Page 4 2gy1qubAt the border. - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAt the border. - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:40

I know you're there Stormwing he said to himself. Brambleclaw didn't want to alert the two ShadowClan cats that there was another SkyClan cats about. When we get back to camp I'm going to tell Stonestar what I've heard right now he said to himself surprised at what he was learning right now.

At the border. - Page 4 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:44

Greypaw stopped in her tracks. "And I hear you, who ever is in the bushes." she meowed. Then she raced back to camp.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:11

ooc: You can't hear me, I'm being quiet D:("slunk down into the bushes and hid") Well Brambleclaw might, because I'm right behind them :3

ic: Stormwing padded out from her cover. "This is the second time shadowclan cats have come down here this moon. It used to be just a warrior for some kind of border patrol, but what it seems now is just an apprentice border patrol! What, is Shadowstar low on warriors or something...?" She commented when the shadowclan cats were out of earshot. "Oh and sorry for snooping, I was hunting nearby when I heard hissing and smelled shadowclan."

At the border. - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAt the border. - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAt the border. - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAt the border. - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
At the border. - Page 4 1voydAt the border. - Page 4 2gy1qubAt the border. - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAt the border. - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:13

ooc- Yes she could. The bushes would rattle. And Shadowclan, the kings/queens of hiding.

PostSubject: Re: At the border.   At the border. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the border.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next