Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:24

"go ahead. I'm sure Shadowstar would like to see she's still alive. Keep her in front of the den and make sure she does not go anywhere" Stonestar said "And tell her if she tries anything, she will have no chance of going home"

Stonestar:

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:31

OOC: I can't find anything about a TC hostage o.o;;

"An exchange?! You cannot be serious!" Shadowstar spat. "You want me to give you something for my warrior as if she were property?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:38

Stormwing nodded and disappeared inside the den. "Greyfeather! You have a visitor. You'll probably be happy to see her, but don't try anything; we just are reassuring her your alive and taken care of...decently at least," She called, walking towards the Shadowclan cat's nest. "Don't worry, I promise you'll be happy to see your visitor."
Stormwing winked.

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxznotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtanotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 1voydnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 2gy1qubnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:54

"Yes" Stonestar said "Now do you or should I set all the terms myself ?"

Stonestar:

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:04

Greyfeather growled "If it's Shadowstar she won't want to see how beaten I look" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:07

"I will not set any terms!" She growled. "I think it will be just enough if you are to give Greyfeather back to me and we leave here peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:08

"But, I guess she can see her warrior again" she meowed beginning to get to her shakey paws.

OOC: Only posted to keep topic goin
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:28

"I dont think you have that choice" Stonestar said "She is very valuable to my clan"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:41

Greyfeather limped out and stood slightly behind Stonestar too late to hear his words "Hello, Shadowstar" she meowed sadly she looked beaten and rugged.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:41

Stormwing nodded and guided Greyfeather out into the open. "She's here!" Stormwing mewed with a nod to Shadowstar.

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxznotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtanotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 1voydnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 2gy1qubnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:43

"It's not suprising!" she snapped, followed by a growl of pain on her fractured left front leg.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:44

Shadowstar looked at him as if he had gone crazy. "How is she valuable to you? What are you up to, Stonestar?" After she had spoken, Greyfeather's appearance caught her attention. "Greyfeather! What did they do to you?" She asked in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:46

"I tried to escape, I tried to get away from Skyclan, that's what they did" she growled "For trying to escape Stonestar fractured my leg" she meowed looking up towards Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:59

Stonestar sniffed. He had no choice with her keeping with her run and attacking his warriors "Well you see, this is really quite awkward, but i wont give up someone so valuable to a clan that is trying to take over mine" he said "and she seems to have fallen in love with one of my apprentices"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:03

Greyfeather started to panic and shyed away "He had to tell her!" she though angerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Highpine-
Jump to: