Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Empty
PostSubject: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 19:41

After a full day of not seeing any sign of Greyfeather, Shadowstar had thoroughly checked every single border to try to catch even the slightest hint of her kin. The Thunderpath only held the horrid stench of passing monsters while the Carrionplace didn't have any signs of life other than the reek of rats and twoleg garbage. Highpines was her last and most desperate location to search. As Shadowstar neared the border, she opened her mouth slightly to open the scent glands. "Greyfeather!" She yowled as her nose finally picked up on a trail. It was slightly stale but it was still there. Quickly, she followed her nose until she was running into Skyclan territory. Looking up at the trees, Shadowstar was rather confused.
"What would she be doing here?" She asked herself before she continued to run deeper into Skyclan territory, not caring if she was caught or not.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 15:20

ooc: I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!

ic: Stormwing dropped out of the trees in front of Shadowstar. She didn't seem angry at all, nor hostile in the least bit. "Hello Shadowstar. Are you looking for Greyfeather?" She mewed gently, careful that Shadowstar didn't attack her out of the blue.

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxznotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtanotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... 1voydnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... 2gy1qubnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 15:28

The instant that the leader's eyes landed on Stormwing, her claws unsheathed and her hackles rose. She bared her teeth at the young warrior before trying to calm down. "Of course I am here for Greyfeather, seeing as how she was kidnapped!" She hissed. "Take me to Stonestar. Now." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 15:33

Stormwing flicked her tail, dismissing the leader's aggression. "Of course. Follow me please." She meowed simply, leading the way along some bushes towards the camp. "Oh and, I don't mean to sound rude, but we didn't exactly 'kidnap' Greyfeather. In fact, she got into a fight with me and Stonestar took her prisoner for crossing the border." She didn't bother explaining all the trouble the hostage was really causing; she simply didn't want to ruffle Shadowstar's fur when she was alone with her. Besides, Stonestar would tell her when they got there, either that or she'd see for herself.

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxznotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtanotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... 1voydnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... 2gy1qubnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksnotcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 15:40

She slowly followed Stormwing. "Crossing the border doesn't mean to take another clan's cat hostage," She responded, not actually wanting to share with this warrior how desperately she needed Greyfeather back. Otherwise, their camp was barely protected. "You are to simply chase it off of your territory."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 15:50

Stormwing twitched her whiskers, rounding another tree. "I guess. I didn't exactly plan that, I just fought with her to get her off, like you were saying, and when she kept fighting, I knocked her out. I was going to go get help, but Stonestar said that we could take her prisoner. I guess he's just setting an example about how careful and hostile we are about Sleepystar trying to forge our clan into his." She knew that he probably had a different reason along with that, but she didn't want to say things that may weaken them or give their enemy any ideas. Suddenly, she let out a huff of amusement. "But I'm sure he'll give you Greyfeather back. She's not worth the trouble, she even tried to escape once! She'll be relieved to see you, I just know it. After all..." Stormwing drifted off for a moment, but still walking. The camp was in sight now; at least to her, who's been through the hidden opening several times. "I sure wouldn't like to be kept hostage in another camp. But that's not important right now, look forward. I can see the camp." She mewed, starting to speed up. "Stonestar! We have a visitor!" Stormwing yowled, disappearing through the entrance. "This way" Her tail flicked after her in a sign for Shadowstar to follow.

ooc: Should we make a seperate topic in camp, or just use this one?

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:14

without saying another word, Shadowstar followed Stormwing into the camp, immediately searching around for Stonestar.

OOC: just continue here X3 no sense in kinda wasting the topic~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:27

OOC: Can I8 join in at this point of the topic?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:30

OOC: since we are in camp, I'm pretty sure you can~
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:37

Stonestar walked out of Dustleaf's den where Greyfeather was after he had heard Stormwing "Shadowstar. I thought you would be visting us sooner or later" he said with a smile "But i am a little surprised that you are all by yourself"

Stonestar:

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:42

When Shadowstar spotted Stonestar, she glared at the leader. "I didn't have enough time to set out with an entire patrol. Besides, suddenly losing a warrior with no reasoning what-so-ever can make things rather hectic," She hissed. "Who knew that you of all leaders would stoop so low as to hold another clan's warrior hostage."
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 16:55

"Greyfeather attacked my warrior on our side of the border. In times like this I had no choice and in fact you should be thanking me. I could have left her on your side of the border to die. I have also heard word from Thunderclan that your joint clan has kidnapped one of their warriors as well" Stonestar answered her "I expected more from you too but there is that old saying 'All is fair in love and war'. It fits perfectly for this time, don't you think?"

Stonestar:

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:06

Shadowstar stopped, rather confused with Stonestar's accusation. She had heard nothing of any kidnapping of a Thunderclan cat. Now on the other hand, it was Thunderclan that was holding Hopeclaw and Moonfrost hostage. "I think you have your information backwards, Stonestar. Thunderclan has Moonfrost and Hopeclaw right now. There has been no news of our clan taking any Thunderclan cat."
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:14

"For a so called 'joint clan' your information is passed on rather slowly" Stonestar said dryly "They went home suns ago. Now besides that topic what will you give me in exchange for Greyfeather?"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:19

Stormwing padded over to the medicine den entrance and stopped. "Should I get Greyfeather?" She asked Stonestar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...   notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost... Empty

Back to top Go down

notcaringaboutmakingtopicinSCbecausethereisnoonetopost...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Highpine-
Jump to: