Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The conflicted X3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 16:25

Greyfeather hissed as she struggled to her paws begining to limp severly because of her wound she growled

Greyfeather uses front paw strike costing 10 damage and 7 stamina
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:07

Stormwing yowled in surprise, but she wasn't going to let herself get beat on her own territory. She darted up a tree, hidden in the leaves. She made whimpering sounds as if she was hurt to get Greyfeather to stay put, but she was secretly silently moving along a branch into position. Her eyes locked on to Greyfeather.

Stormwing is preparing to use an attack.

The conflicted X3 - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The conflicted X3 - Page 2 1voydThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 2gy1qubThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:11

"Come on kitty pet I know your in the trees I spotted maypaw in the fight so I've studied your attacks carefully" she hissed circling the tree.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:18

KITTY PET?! Stormwing thought in anger. I'll show you a kittypet! She let out a snarl "Kitty pet?! KITTYPET?! I'll show you who's the kitty pet!" Stormwing roared, shooting down from the tree and slashing her claws into Greyfeather's side.

Stormwing used Sky-slice, dealing 40 damage and using 25 stamina.

Stormwing~HP: 23 SP: 10
Greyfeather~HP: 0 SP: 36

ooc: You haven't been posting your hp and sp, so i thought i'd do you the favor of keping trak for you X3 Is that okay?

The conflicted X3 - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The conflicted X3 - Page 2 1voydThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 2gy1qubThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe conflicted X3 - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:22

OOC: Ya it's fine

IC: Greyfeather twitched on the ground in pain her old wound beginning to sting again, she coughed up some amount of blood and it spread across the grass like a trickle from a small tiny leak of water. Slowly closing her eye's in faint.

Last edited by Greyfeather on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was nagged by alot of people on C-box)
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:30

Stormwing stared in alarm. What have I done?... She gently picked up her scruff and dragged her under a safe bush so foxes wouldn't get her while she was away. Quickly, as fast as she could, she ran back to camp to get the medicine cat.

ooc: I'll make a new topic in my camp and come to yo rescue XD

oh and brb I have to get off real quick.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:32

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:37

"There is no need to run for Dustleaf" Stonestar walked in and stopped Stormwing. "I saw enough. You defended the border well. She attacked on our side of the territory. We will take her in as prisoner" The leader grabbed the she-cat by the scruff and started taking her back to camp

Stonestar:

The conflicted X3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 5:42

Stormwing nodded in apoligy and followed Stonestar to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The conflicted X3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Highpine-
Jump to: