Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The conflicted X3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 13:53

*Me and Grey are doing a plot. You can only join if we say so :D
This takes place after Storm's Warrior ceremony because it's going on right now and I can't leave camp as an aprentice.*

Stormwing padded along Highpine, searching for prey, when she saw a squirrel gnawing on an acorn not far from her. She dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward. When she was about to pounce, a bush rattled nearby the border, and the squirrel darted over the border is alarm. Stormwing stood up with a hiss of annoyance. "Who's there?" She growled, glancing every which way. "Show yourself! Why are you so near the border?"

ooc: Grey, feel free to try and catch the squirrel XD

The conflicted X3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe conflicted X3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe conflicted X3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe conflicted X3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The conflicted X3 1voydThe conflicted X3 2gy1qubThe conflicted X3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe conflicted X3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 13:56

Greyfeather shot out tail high up in the air and bristleing she ran after it hoping to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 13:56

The member 'Greyfeather' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

The conflicted X3 Mistpe10
The conflicted X3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:00

Stormwing jumped in surprise as Greyfeather shot after the squirrel as it scrambled an egg up a tree. "Bad luck," She mewed, coming forward so she stood a safe distance from the border, but enough so the shadowclan cat could hear her. "Are you out hunting too, Greypaw?" Stormwing did't know she had been made a warrior yet.

The conflicted X3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe conflicted X3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe conflicted X3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe conflicted X3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The conflicted X3 1voydThe conflicted X3 2gy1qubThe conflicted X3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe conflicted X3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:02

"Greyfeather!" she snapped teeth bared, she had been extremly moody and bared three massive scars down ehr right shoulder and thigh. "What are you doing so close to Shadowclan's boreder" she demaned.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:05

Stormwing remained calm, eyes narrowed as if she could be there if she wanted. "Sorry about that, Greyfeather, I got my warrior name too actually. Oh and I'm hunting. I didn't mean to stray too close to the border, I was chasing that squirrel there." She mewed, flicking her tail at the branch the squirrel had run to and disapeared.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:12

"Oh and it wasn't you who beat me it was Gracestep," she growled she walked closer to Stormwing and aimed to smack her face

Greyfeather uses front paw blow dealing 7 damage and 4 stamina

OOC: Tried to make it reasonable
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:25

Stormwing growled, leaping at Greyfeather. "Oh I know that, but your on my clan's territory now,"

Stormwing used Leap-and-Hold using 10 stamina and dealing 8 damage for this turn.

Stormwing:
HP: 33
SP: 90

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:28

IC: Greyfeather rushed into the bushs

Greyfeather is preparing Night ambush

OOC: So Greyfeather can attack now that she ran into the bushs?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:30

ooc: I forgot to do the dice roll so hang on a sec

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:32

ooc: UHGGG it won't let me rll it when i edit so i HAVE to double post T-T Forgive me internet.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:32

The member 'Stormy~Stormpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

The conflicted X3 Mistpe10
The conflicted X3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:35

oc: okay Stormwing had jumped off from leap ad hold so you ran in bushes so we good.
ic: Stormwing watched, puzzled, as Greyfeather ran off. Curious, she ran up a tree and disppeared, peering through the leaves.

ooc: She's not preparing an attack, she just doesn't know where you went, so she's waiting to see if you brought back up, or ran off, or just are hiding. But she can't see you :3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:36

But before she attacks she waits for Stormwing to leap off the tree Greyfeather uses Night ambush using 20 damage and costing 30 stamina
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 14:55

Stormwing yowled in surprise, tearing herself away from Greyfeather and darting up a tree, before shooting off and landing squarely on Greyfeather's shoulders.

Stormwing used Sky-Crusher, dealing 10 damage, using 10 stamina, and stunning Greyfeather for this turn.

Stormwing leaped off the unsuspecting opponent and kicked out with her back legs.

Stormwing used back kick, dealing 10 damage and using 15 stamina. The opponent Greyfeather is now unstunned.

Stormwing:
HP: 23
SP: 65

Greyfeather:
HP: 22
SP: 66

"I don't want to hurt you!" Stormwing yowled, crouching a ways away. "But you need to calm down. You have strayed into my territory, and if you leave now, even though we are right next to the border, I'll have to report you to Stonestar!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The conflicted X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conflicted X3   The conflicted X3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The conflicted X3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Highpine-
Jump to: